PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football on Propaganda Sports News Network:Scum of the Earth vs Charmin Soft Cry Babies

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Is this as bad as the butt-fumble?

• Hell yeah. Definitely a low-light for a scum-bag team

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No. Nothing comes close or is as clownish as the butt fumble... LET THE LEGEND LIVE ON!!

Votes: 47 94.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the guy whose int started deflategate is injured. I'm not happy about it or anything, I actually like Jackson, or at least did until this past year. But this curse thing is hitting with weird consistency so far.

DefameGate was going to start wether DQwell Jackson intercepted that ball or not. I actually give Jackson props. He came out and shot down the story that said he tipped the Colts off.

well...I mean,where's Kravitz the big mouth and that other piece of living scum,Doyel right now? These damned turds had the unmitigated nerve to puke up reams and reams of libels and printed slurs the last nine months while extolling the "virtues" of Andrew Suck and the Dolts...how do you walk out into public after this beatdown...by Ryan Fitzpatrick no less?

I hope Grigson is sitting there KNOWING he's a piece of roast cowpie. What a disgrace of a roster. What a heartless gutless,lifeless offense. I keep thinking about Luck, about how he reminds me of another QB from the past and on the way home tonight from the gym ...it struck...Jim Plunkett. Get the hell out of Undy, Andy...anyplace is better than subhuman moron ground zero. You've endured enough seasons of having to actually undergo interviews with Blunder Warthog Kravitz and the reprehensible human fecal pile, Doyel.

Dolt fans blaming the game plan by pep, say dolts coaches should short passing game like Pats.

What the hell makes them think Luck can do the presnap reads and post snap reads to do what Brady does, he has shown no ability like Brady? This guy is Drew Bledsoe who can run. Pagans is the second coming of Rod Rust.
its also odd considering how successful they have been in the past with the vertical passing. Pep didnt arm punt 4 times

Gonna be beautiful when the Pats are up late 88-0 on the Colts in the 4th quarter and still throwing deep.

Pre-game they said that Colts hit the lottery twice with Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck. So I take it the first time they meant the Powerball type and the second time they meant the "Hunger Games" type...

Unfortunately the AFC South is so bad this year that the Colts could start the season 0-5, and they would still have to be considered favorites to win the division.

2im6yxc.jpg

The Pats embarrassed Rex Ryan and beat the Bills for 2-0

And the Colts got blown out twice and are 0-2

Life is good :cool:

Wow, that was some shameless stat padding there at the end. C'mon guys, gotta get my completion percentage up!

Goodells Jets look good that is our competition in the division

Colts = Monday Night Football Week 2 Finalists

The curse of Deflatehate strikes again.

Unfortunately the AFC South is so bad this year that the Colts could start the season 0-5, and they would still have to be considered favorites to win the division.

Even if the Colts somehow get one of the top seeds (yeah I know, stop laughing), what team would be the least bit scared of playing the Colts in Indy.

Teams would probably be losing on purpose if they thought they'd get Indy in the 1st round.

Well the Dolts were the trendy picks by the experts.......

I guess with Brady not being to p,as with deflated balls he will really struggle and pass the crown yo Luck yeah that's the ticket..

Rothlmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back