PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football on Propaganda Sports News Network:Scum of the Earth vs Charmin Soft Cry Babies

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Is this as bad as the butt-fumble?

• Hell yeah. Definitely a low-light for a scum-bag team

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No. Nothing comes close or is as clownish as the butt fumble... LET THE LEGEND LIVE ON!!

Votes: 47 94.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
CPegyLeWcAAwi1m.png:small

Their DL is outstanding and Richardson will be back. Another big test for our "little 3", and I don't think Bowles is going to let them off like Rex did. Lots of pressure. Lots of mental confusion.Lots of Blitzing from all over

How in the heck is Richardson avoiding a further suspension? He was arrested for fleeing the police at 143 mph with a 12 year-old kid in the car. Roger: what about the children?

#integrity

To quote the Boss,"poor man want to rich,
rich man want to be king,
king ain't satisfied til he owns everything."
You can't tell me he didn't have more fun last year playing in February???
idk, im not Revis. Maybe he prefers playing in a lower pressure enviornment

How in the heck is Richardson avoiding a further suspension? He was arrested for fleeing the police at 143 mph with a 12 year-old kid in the car. Roger: what about the children?

#integrity
"Well Brandon, I think you are just going to have to ask my very good friend, Roger Goodell. I'd ask him myself, but he hasn't been returning my calls lately. I wonder why that is.?"

"Here is the tape of my last call on the subject. (undertoned) You know, all his friends found out it's prudent to tape your calls with Roger. Remember that if you speak with him, but keep it on the QT, OK? This is it"

"....FUall. If you want to play like that, then we aren't suspending ANYONE, in fact we might even ask Hernandez back if he can get his "sentence suspended". LMAO "Oh my, that never gets old" "But back on track...... No one gets suspended until we finally lock up that Brady punk . 744 yds in the first 2 games??!! That MFer should have ZERO yards and a sore ass from the caning I was looking forward to give to him. DAMNED it every time I think about I won't to put a contract out on that JEW bastard Judge and that Kike owner"

That's the problem with this league these days, Ken, I put a contract out on a Kike owner and I can wipe out half the damned league. I know it's funny, Ken, but you don't know what I have to put up with dealing with THEM." By the way can you come by next Tuesday Vincents coming over and we are all going to watch him play chase the rattle, and then we're going to measure his **** again. You aren't going to believe it.

"Yes I know its debasing, Ken, but that's the price he paid for the money and the power.....I let him pretend to have. Yeah Ken, that never gets old either.

"Gotta go, see you Tuesday.... Oh by the way can you pick up Irsay on the way over. Thanks.....that's a big help. Rooney and Mara will be there too. They never get tired feeding him crack and watch him run into things...... and before I forget, after he crashes we are going to want your opinion on a few strategies we might want to use to attack Kraft and his team. This has GOT to stop, Ken, I can't take much more of this......only another $40MM......lmao, yeah I know THAT never gets old either.....at least for me. Really gotta run,now .....See you Tuesday,
."click

"I know what you're gonna say, Brandon, 'What a ****'"

"Yeah, but you can't the deny the parties, and the girls that go to them. Christ, even I get to bed 20 year olds.....at least I HOPE the are 2o year old's. Well got to run." click,

And this is what happens when you have way too much time on your hands.;)

Goodell forgot to mention that Kessler is a MOT ( member of the tribe) also......
He'll probably find some discipline to dispense tomorrow on Yom Kippur when many are busy elsewhere...
Actually Roger should be the one in shul tomorrow since he has plenty to atone for this year...
..the sin of bearing false witness....
..the sin of jealousy...
..the sin....
never mind this could on for a while...

Agreed, and the green scum actually look to have made a good hire in Bowles.

At the very least he won't write cheques with his mouth that his team can't cash, a la Rex Ryan.

I'm not hopeful that the Eagles can take down the Rats at this time.

The Eagles look like the NFC version of the Colts, a team the mediots predict gr8 things for but who appear to be not up to the challenge.

The Eagles defense looks a lot better/healthier than the Colts. The Colts had #2, 3 and 4 CB's out of the game and at one point their #1 was injured. That the Jets could only muster up 20 points last night and could not run the ball is comforting.

Nah, the Gints did it in 2007. I wouldn't count the Seahawks out just yet. Losing at SL to the Rams who always beat them or almost beat them and at GB (who had them dead to rights last year) doesn't tell me much.
I stand corrected...

"Well Brandon, I think you are just going to have to ask my very good friend, Roger Goodell. I'd ask him myself, but he hasn't been returning my calls lately. I wonder why that is.?"

"Here is the tape of my last call on the subject. (undertoned) You know, all his friends found out it's prudent to tape your calls with Roger. Remember that if you speak with him, but keep it on the QT, OK? This is it"

"....FUall. If you want to play like that, then we aren't suspending ANYONE, in fact we might even ask Hernandez back if he can get his "sentence suspended". LMAO "Oh my, that never gets old" "But back on track...... No one gets suspended until we finally lock up that Brady punk . 744 yds in the first 2 games??!! That MFer should have ZERO yards and a sore ass from the caning I was looking forward to give to him. DAMNED it every time I think about I won't to put a contract out on that JEW bastard Judge and that Kike owner"

That's the problem with this league these days, Ken, I put a contract out on a Kike owner and I can wipe out half the damned league. I know it's funny, Ken, but you don't know what I have to put up with dealing with THEM." By the way can you come by next Tuesday Vincents coming over and we are all going to watch him play chase the rattle, and then we're going to measure his **** again. You aren't going to believe it.

"Yes I know its debasing, Ken, but that's the price he paid for the money and the power.....I let him pretend to have. Yeah Ken, that never gets old either.

"Gotta go, see you Tuesday.... Oh by the way can you pick up Irsay on the way over. Thanks.....that's a big help. Rooney and Mara will be there too. They never get tired feeding him crack and watch him run into things...... and before I forget, after he crashes we are going to want your opinion on a few strategies we might want to use to attack Kraft and his team. This has GOT to stop, Ken, I can't take much more of this......only another $40MM......lmao, yeah I know THAT never gets old either.....at least for me. Really gotta run,now .....See you Tuesday,
."click

"I know what you're gonna say, Brandon, 'What a ****'"

"Yeah, but you can't the deny the parties, and the girls that go to them. Christ, even I get to bed 20 year olds.....at least I HOPE the are 2o year old's. Well got to run." click,

And this is what happens when you have way too much time on your hands.;)

Working on a screen play, Ken? Edgy stuff ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back