PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football on Propaganda Sports News Network:Scum of the Earth vs Charmin Soft Cry Babies

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Is this as bad as the butt-fumble?

• Hell yeah. Definitely a low-light for a scum-bag team

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No. Nothing comes close or is as clownish as the butt fumble... LET THE LEGEND LIVE ON!!

Votes: 47 94.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fitzpatrick has started for so many teams it's absurd. It's almost like he's cheating.

Time warner is such gabarage, can they ever get the sound synced?

Tie would be nice. But, I actually hate the Colts more.

My wife's family are Jets fans, so as a courtesy, in non-Pats games, I root for the Jets when I am with them.

Outwardly. ;)

I hope Andrew Luck rips them to pieces. I know I know it is the Colts, but they are the lesser evil. The Jets are the more hateable team. They are a scumbag organization and within our division. First things first, let's take care of the division.

I may be in the minority regarding this but I think the Jets losing is what is best for us right now. Plus I don't think I can stomach renewed hype for the Jets if they win tonight.

Last edited:
Don't know if I'm going to be able to watch this game, I hate both teams and there's no way I can route for either one of these teams!!!!!

Don't know what's tougher...watching this game or listening to Gruden lol

My wife's family are Jets fans, so as a courtesy, in non-Pats games, I root for the Jets when I am with them.

Outwardly. ;)
Most have found our after you got married. Sounds like a deal breaker to me. Did Kensil come to the wedding to ensure the integrity of it?

I'll take a Colts loss. They would be 2 games behind the Pats and a loss to the Pats will for the most part officially be out of the running (hopefully) for the top seed. I want zero part of going to Indy for a playoff game. Zero. Don't even allow them to jack with the temperature or whatnot.

I hate both teams and I now hate the Colts even more ( I feel weird even typing that ), however I want division teams to lose more, so Go Colts !!!!! Yuck

the idiot not named Gruden called the AFCC the deflategate game

I take it back....I want a cruise missile to hit the building

Tirico just called the AFCCG the Deflategate game. My new name for him is Fredo.

Mathis been hitting the roids still? Yeah I bet he's good.

Goody Goodell must have a hard time watching this between his two favorite teams.

I want Jets to lose and Colts to lose more.

Please rename this "official urine-puke game thread"

I would, but my fingers are convulsing due to my gag reflex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back