PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Football on Propaganda Sports News Network:Scum of the Earth vs Charmin Soft Cry Babies

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Is this as bad as the butt-fumble?

• Hell yeah. Definitely a low-light for a scum-bag team

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No. Nothing comes close or is as clownish as the butt fumble... LET THE LEGEND LIVE ON!!

Votes: 47 94.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you guys think that the Jets fans will chant "We want Brady" at the end of this game too?

NFL going to go in panic mode soon, who can stop the Pats in the AFC ? They better dig up some more dirt on them . Wonder if he hit one of his older sisters when he was a kid ?

Is it just me, or has Nick Mangold looked pretty bad compared to his usual standards tonight? I wonder if his injury from last week is hindering him more than the JEts are letting on.

Just joined the thread so apologize if I'm being repetitive but its ironic that the Jets can't run the ball against the Colts. Not sure if that has anything to do with mangold but I expected more.

I'm not saying they're good. But the Eagles and Dolphins are falling apart and the Redskins are simply a very bad team. Maybe if Suh decides to start using the Miami playbook instead of his diary the Dolphins will take the game in the UK.
yes but the Jets arent that good either, I just cant see them winning all three.

Definitely. I can't believe Revis wanted to go back to a team that plays ball as unprofessionally as these guys, after having had a season with a championship program.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Honestly though I dont have an issue with Revis taking the money, NFL careers are short

yes but the Jets arent that good either, I just cant see them winning all three.

You're probably right. But seeing the Patriots crush a 6-0 Jets team would be as enjoyable as yesterday.

Another one from the Colts forum:

JRnINDY
  • 121 posts
Posted Today, 09:40 PM

We've got to coach up the O line. Look NE had 3 rookies and protected.

Just so you know. I enjoy these other fan forum posts.

The Colts are ruining Luck.

Jets are a bit away and the Colts are closer but seeing as we play them 2 times I am all for talking about the Jets.

It seems to me and i could be wrong... Revis is staying to 1 side in this scheme instead of following anyone around. I think we just attack the other side all day same as we did against Seattle vs Sherman if that is how they wanna play it. The key to these games will be the OL for the Pats. This Colts line is getting abused. Brady needs to be on his mental game when we play them or they will get a lot of pressure.
If we get a hat on a hat and just ignore Revis i think we can do well against them. This is a better D than the Bills though.

Indy sure is hyping up our opponents for us huh?

The Colts oline got abused last week too by the Bills' dline and they barely got to Brady on Sunday. The Colts' oline just sucks. Surprising since the Colts used a first round pick on a WR who barely plays. So it doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back