PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Minnesota Viking QB Teddy Bridgewater out for season with knee injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really tough to hear about, it's a shame.

That said, I think that Bridgewater is one of the worst starting QBs in the league. He looked absolutely hopeless every game I've watched. It's like he can't throw a pass further than 10 yards. I honestly don't think Shaun Hill is a big dropoff.

Without doing any research at all in the Vikings team like some posters have done. 2 first round picks for Garoppolo! Let's do it!

In all seriousness. Tough Break for Bridgewater. I really didn't mind seeing the Vikings doing good. Seemed like a good guy from the outside?

Yes and the fear with Edwards was that he had a blood clot forming and moving up through his main arteries to his heart. Once they found out he busted an artery they put him on anti-clotting meds in the ambulance.

Scary s**t. Beach football. I still can't believe it.
Edwards had a dislocated knee If i remember correctly. He looked like he was going to be a very good RB.

Last edited:
For I know the plans I have for u declares the lord! #prayup
1f64c-1f3fe.png

Vinnie Testeerde was on a roll with the Jets in his prime. Went down with a severed achilles, non contact. Out for the season. I was quietly glad as it was during the border war years.
Best wishes for a false alarm injury to Bridgewater.

Edwards had a dislocated knee If i remember correctly. He looked like he was going to be a very good RB.
He tore all kinds of crap in there. Needed total reconstruction.

Tough break ... prayers and best wishes to Teddy ... another exciting player gone from the field this year.

Saw Teddy lead a pretty good drive against the Chargers on Sunday. I know it's preseason and maybe the 1st string D wasn't still on the field. But I thought he looked really sharp - quick decisions, precise passes.

As a fan who wants to see the best players play, injuries just plain suck. I can't imagine how deflating it must be for a guy who has worked his butt off for the entire offseason to do something he loves to have it taken away from him in an instant.

Really hope he is okay.

With Flynn being the only QB who has any experience in our system, I think it's safe to say that we won't be signing a vet like some predicted. I think that would've happened by now, particularly with some of the recent injuries at the position (Bridgewater, Romo).

Coach Zimmer is, IMHO, taking the air of a man who believe the best case scenario is that Bridgewater misses just 1 season.

Hate to see something like this happen to anyone.

Might as well add Kaepernick to that list.

Although I'm really unsure if teams will be interested due to the distraction. Even if he changes his mind and says "ok I'll stand".

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back