PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Minnesota Viking QB Teddy Bridgewater out for season with knee injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw Teddy lead a pretty good drive against the Chargers on Sunday. I know it's preseason and maybe the 1st string D wasn't still on the field. But I thought he looked really sharp - quick decisions, precise passes.

As a fan who wants to see the best players play, injuries just plain suck. I can't imagine how deflating it must be for a guy who has worked his butt off for the entire offseason to do something he loves to have it taken away from him in an instant.

Really hope he is okay.

Too bad that Fraudger doesn't feel the same way as you about seeing the best players play. Tommy LomBrady would be starting the first game. I sometimes wonder if Fraudger is even a fan of the game.

Too bad that Fraudger doesn't feel the same way as you about seeing the best players play. Tommy LomBrady would be starting the first game. I sometimes wonder if Fraudger is even a fan of the game.

I don't know if he is a fan of the game, but he is definately not a fan of our team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back