PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Vrabel Appreciation Thread: Vrabel playing like a man possessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I think I have never seen Vrabel so stirred up and great on defense like he has been this past month,Almost like he is 25 years old again.

Could the Cleveland game where he was portrayed as being classless done something to him to make him even more possessed to dominate?

Vrabel overall has been our best defensive player and he has done it quietly with big names like Adalius Thomas,Richard Seymour and Asante Samuel on the roster.

Definately Patriots defensive player of the year so far if you have to single out the best guy which is tough to begin with.

Last edited:
I think he got the dream matchup of a career. He played hard, smart, and showed that he's not as "elderly" as some of the nay sayers would like to believe.

He gets my game ball. He had the most complete game of any LB that I've ever seen, considering the TD catch.

He's quite good. He can play every LB position and play it well. Today was just one of his outstanding games. He can cover, stop the run, contain, rush the passer. He's good. Plus he's a good trash talker. He can say something that hurts and gets into heads. Remember what he said in rebuttal to Rivers in the playoffs last year? When is the last time you asked yourself why he was out of position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST