PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mike Freeman: Owner says Kraft/Goodell relationship dead and owners are nervous what Kraft will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are fault lines in the NFL ownership. Imagine if Kraft starts siding with the big market owners, and by that I mean Jerry Jones and Snyder. Add in a few other owners, Kroenke soon to move his team to LA, Houston and Chicago, maybe Philly.

If the other owners had any sense they'd can Goodell's ass. The Pats are getting unjustly targeted by this self-important martinet today, but it could just as easily be their franchise targeted tomorrow. He's clearly out of control and they ought to be concerned.

What can Kraft do? Here's an idea.

He can combine with other owners who hate the games-in-London schtick and hurl it into its long-awaited grave.

Kraft has been one of Goodell's prime backers on this idiotic project, and it's one of Goodell's pet ideas. Time to pull the plug, Mr. Kraft.

Kraft must know where some of the NFL bodies were buried. Or it takes it is a NO-GOOD-Ell slip. Then NO-GOOD-Ell is gone for GOOD and so is his 40m+salary.

That is so obvious. That is why I do not get why NO-GOOD-Ell is making a enemy out of Kraft.

There is more to the story we do not get. NO-GOOD-Ell might have some serious backing from other owners, like that B-hole Woody who just got off a 100k fine from tampering.

The NFL is turning into a joke.

I don't believe anyone anymore. The way stuff is getting leaked and everyone claims to have a source who doesn't want to be "named" topped off by thinking someone might have probably broke a rule is enough ground to penalize them this bad. This whole thing flat out sucks and no matter what the outcome is, it is going to suck for everyone. The game has been tarnished more by Goodell's ego than anyone else and it will come back to bite him in the ass. The only thing I'm certain of at this point is that I have become extremely soured on the league now. It used to be a nice a little escape from the realities of life, but it has too much drama for me now. Ugh....

When I see it I'll believe it. Shield first.

I don't know how close Kraft and Mara are. I do know that both Jerry Jones and Daniel Snyder are big in Kraft's corner on everything. I have always thought that Mara and the Rooneys were their own faction (they are inter-related through marriage). I don't think Kraft and Mara hate each other or anything, but it is more about how Kraft is the head of the new guard and Mara is the head of the old guard.

In reality, the only owners that really matter are Kraft, Mara, Rooney, and Jerrah. They are the real powe brokers in the NFL. Snyder is on the next level. Most of the other owners follow the big guys' lead.

Ironically enough, the Cowboys, Pats and Skins are the 3 most valuable teams in the league. Combined worth around $6 Billion....

No faith in Kraft. Not buying. Hope I am wrong, bet I'm right. Just like on this very issue when people said words like "science" and "proof".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick