PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Smith on more than just ATH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Michael Smith of ESPN

If you are truly done than dont respond to my posts saying crap crap crap and I will drop my childish act as well.

I dont negotiate with thread terrorists.:rofl: For some reason you think I care about what you do. Wrong again.

If you are truly done than dont respond to my posts saying crap crap crap and I will drop my childish act as well.

holy cow you seriously are in jr high. just shut up already. you deserve the crap crap crap because obviously you post crap. just look at this thread. i doubt you can drop the jr. high act. just shut up.

holy cow you seriously are in jr high. just shut up already. you deserve the crap crap crap because obviously you post crap. just look at this thread. i doubt you can drop the jr. high act. just shut up.

dont worry about it guy. it just isnt worth it. he just needs to deal with his issues. I wish him the best of luck.

Can this thread just be put to bed?

This isn't a Dolphins board. There's already a thread on Porter's release. Put all this crap in that.

This thread has only turned into a flame fest.

not necessary pats1

why the cheap shot at the dolphins fans ? These are your patsfans deal with them all boards have idiots. have a nice day!!!!!!

Re: not necessary pats1

why the cheap shot at the dolphins fans ? These are your patsfans deal with them all boards have idiots. have a nice day!!!!!!

He's saying this isn't a Dolphin's so we don't need to talk about the Dolphins.

Way to go!

odli and zippo 2 more candidates for buffoon of the year!!!!!! Thanks for the laugh

Just drop it!

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill.
At least he's not going beserk about Patrick Pass like some people I could mention. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

why the cheap shot at the dolphins fans ?
Because they're there. A target of opportunity, if you will.

You want we should waste expensive shots? Sorry, those are reserved for the Colts fans.

Nothing personal, I assure you.

At least he's not going beserk about Patrick Pass like some people I could mention. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill.

Who would those people be? :D

WHY CAN'T W4E SIGN PLAYERS IN FA like the Dolphins!!!!! BB is just arrogant. :mad:

Opps ... sorry, I'm a week early. :D

mwhahwhahahahahah

we always do hit that note huh?

Because they're there. A target of opportunity, if you will.

You want we should waste expensive shots? Sorry, those are reserved for the Colts fans.

Nothing personal, I assure you.

An intelligent and witty response ty spacecrime!:rocker: :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand