PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Meta: Does anyone have any feelings about Robert Kraft they want to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said I hate Kraft. He's an owner. The owners run the league. The owners are slowly ruining the game I love. I hate that.

I'm not a mod. Yes, I can just go to another board or ignore threads. Drown me in your 'dislike' and 'disagree's it's ok, I won't get mad.

But I really want to say - we all get it. Most people here are angry with Bob. I wasn't sure until 70% of threads devolved into Kraft hate, but now I have put 2 and 2 together. I'm slow like that.

Kraft's actions during deflategate were what they were. You either believe that he thought he was taking one for Brady or you don't.

Kraft's statements about Goodell are crap. The best case scenario is he's trying to keep himself in power to eventually run Goodell out of town but you can do that without saying Goodell is doing a good job.

Is there any possible way this hate train will eventually lose steam or are you guys going to ***** about the guy until he dies? Because having to scroll past 50% of a thread because it's the same 'Krafty Bob bends over for his millionaire buddies' comments and it's really, really getting old.

Why don't you guys do something as a community? Make a thread with an email template to send to the Patriots about how you feel. Find and post phone numbers you can call to register your extreme distaste. Do something productive instead of the same ineffectual rage posts.
I'm on the ignore list too. Likely because I've posted a lot of critical things about Kraft once he rolled over for Goodell last year. Did I miss something? Did Kraft do something other than kiss Godells butt this week?

I'm on the ignore list too. Likely because I've posted a lot of critical things about Kraft once he rolled over for Goodell last year. Did I miss something? Did Kraft do something other than kiss Godells butt this week?

No I was ok with your Kraft criticism, I ignored you because your username shames dogs for their body type.

What about the equally stubborn Kraft Image Protection Squad?

Nobody's protecting him....he did what he did....he's a billionaire owner like all the other ones.....and the best owner in the NFL

I don't watch football due to his image.....I've watched the pats through worse owners

Problem is that success has bred an incredibly spoiled whiny group of fans.

The funniest **** is that they act like they have morals of their own.....which they don't .....they're just *****es......it's only entertainment.....they're just *****es

EDIT: case in point..... FOTM @captain insano and his 'disagree-o-matic'

Last edited:
I never said I hate Kraft. He's an owner. The owners run the league. The owners are slowly ruining the game I love. I hate that.

It's only entertainment....stop subjecting yourself to its suckiness

Another thread about Kraft wondering why there's so much Kraft talk.

Interesting angle ... could be Vulcan in nature.

Just like Trump

The bloody car wreckage that gives people nightmares but they still can't stop themselves from looking

I would rather have an Al Davis type owner who bleeds his team colors and rails against the league rather than an influential owner who cares more about the league than the team.

It really is a shame because he has done so much for the team, and then he submarines the fans the way he has.

He hasn't done anything to fans

What a self-victimizing crock of ****

Most people, including me, dislike politicians (in any industry), but just about anytime you find a billionaire, you find a politician. Their main job is to minimize damage and benefit their cause at the expense of their own character.

As much as we all want the love child of Al Davis and Mark Cuban to run the Patriots, that kind of owner can be a lot more dangerous to their own franchise.

I honestly wouldn't mind Goodell getting hit by a bus. I'd buy the driver a beer. Kraft I wouldn't want to get hit by a bus. It would make me sad. That's the difference right there.
Oh thats where I differ, I want them both nailed by the same bus as they are walking down the street holding hands.

I would rather have an Al Davis type owner who bleeds his team colors and rails against the league rather than an influential owner who cares more about the league than the team.

It really is a shame because he has done so much for the team, and then he submarines the fans the way he has.
Sure ...
good old Al who drafted whomever satisfied his ego at the time ... we would be lucky to have 1 Lombardi.
Whose your next choices for owner Jerry Jones and Woody Johnson?

People seem to think that it's about good vs evil, hero vs villain etc. Let's get real, this is about a bunch of rich people trying to get richer. It is very rare that people at the top of the economic food chain are in tune with what's on the ground. Information gets twisted every level of the way. They all see stats and projections. They create PR opportunities to their own economic benefit.

The only person I believe is TB12 cos he's fighting for honor and has been all his life.

[QUOTE=" 'rafty Bob bends over for his millionaire buddies' comments and it's really, really getting old.
[/QUOTE]
It will never getting old for me. If u dont like it than dont read it.

It's only entertainment....stop subjecting yourself to its suckiness
You are right. I never liked WWE. Maybe I've just been a chump all these years. Silly me thinking football was actually a game won by the better, smarter, harder working team. Not some manipulated, "it's our teams turn to satisfy our fanbase". When the game is turning to false allegations, and framing your best "entertainer" to slow down a better team for parity. Yes, you are right. I really need to stop subjecting myself to its suckiness. And I'm not a spoiled, self righteous fan, thank you. I've been duped. Just my opinion. You don't have to like it. I'm not crazy about yours either.

Nobody's protecting him....he did what he did....he's a billionaire owner like all the other ones.....and the best owner in the NFL

I don't watch football due to his image.....I've watched the pats through worse owners

Problem is that success has bred an incredibly spoiled whiny group of fans.

The funniest **** is that they act like they have morals of their own.....which they don't .....they're just *****es......it's only entertainment.....they're just *****es

Tell me 2-3 recent (last decade) things that Kraft did which make him "the best owner in the NFL" ? I am not trying to troll or ***** around but am sincerely interested what puts him up there for you.

On my end he has run out of credit for not moving the team almost two decades ago and hiring BB a decade ago. All I see is ever-increasing - now "flexible" - prices, disappearing sitting areas so he has more VIP space and working against the sport and its players to maximize profit for all owners. There is a pattern and its green. And all of that is his good right and he can do it for all I care but at least he should own it and stop being so hypocritical.

What do you see ?

Sure ...
good old Al who drafted whomever satisfied his ego at the time ... we would be lucky to have 1 Lombardi.
Whose your next choices for owner Jerry Jones and Woody Johnson?

Because being a nuanced human being that can be Al Davis-esque when it comes to protecting his own brand, supporters and team but at the same time reasonable enough to defer team building decisions to better suited people is impossible ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back