PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Meta: Does anyone have any feelings about Robert Kraft they want to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the Patriots. As a general rule, I ignore Bob Kraft. He brought Bill back to NE and has stayed out of his way. That's his contribution.

My contempt and anger are directed at the NFL* (the group of 31 and the POS and his minions at 345 Park Ave) and the Sport Media machine.

CameraPlacementGate was ridiculous and mean-spirited. It tarnished the Patriots accomplishments. It was a personal attack on the greatest coach the game has ever seen. In this modern age of sports media, it was game over. I'm still pissed at that.

But the WitchHunt is unspeakable. It is a direct attack on Tom Brady, the greatest QB ever, and one of the nicest celebrities we'll ever see. Outside of NE, Tom is booed pretty much wherever he goes. That is unforgivable. To rob the GOAT of four precious games is an injustice. I hope they all rot in Hell for all of it.

Meanwhile, we will pursue #5, even with one hand tied behind our back and blind in one eye. And the 31 are still afraid of us. Hell, Las Vegas still has us favored. That's how good we are. That's how jealous the 31 are!

F**** 'em all!

With CameraPlacementGate, it was ridiculous and overblown, but the Pats actually did commit an offense.

After that it seems like the Pats were very careful to not commit any violations that could be interpreted to their detriment.

So if the Pats were not going to go to the offense, then the offense would have to come to the Pats, and a non-existent charge had to be fabricated and used against them.

Last edited:
c) His Deflategate legacy will survive long after he is gone.

He'll always be the guy from section 217, row 23 who saved Patriots and I'll be eternally grateful for that

But as of now he's also the Owner who empowered Goodell and figuratively sold (out) the Patriots

I'm not saying I hate the guy - I do believe he was attempting to do good initially and I realize in some ways his hands were tied - but now that Goodell has proven himself completely corrupt there is no justification for not doing EVERYTHING Kraft can to get rid of Goodell - for the good of the game.

Ultimately he'd be doing his fellow owners a favor too - and eventually they'd realize it, as a Goodell negotiated CBA alone is not going to be pretty

Unless Bob Kraft makes some very strong public move, such as calling for a vote of confidence in Goodell's "unquestioned integrity" among the owners - that's his legacy, like it or not

The ball is in Kraft's court to change it or keep it

Bottom line Mr. Kraft....

There's simply no way you or any owner can justify leaving the NFL in the hands of a Corrupt Commissioner

Do your fellow owners and ALL fans of the NFL a favor and call for Goodell to be fired.

Aside from that, we really don't want to hear from you, or your son, anymore.

It's your choice - be the man who sold out the Patriots, or be the Man who saved the NFL

Or let's put it this way Mr. Kraft.

The owners' own bylaws - the NFL rules set by the owners themselves - The very first SENTENCE of Article VIII on Page 28 state that "The League shall select and employ a person of unquestioned integrity to serve as Commissioner..."

http://www.nfl.com/static/content/public/static/html/careers/pdf/co_.pdf

Mr. Kraft - I'd ask you and every owner to put your hand on a Torah or Bible as you see fit, look the collective NFL and Patriot fan in the eye and say "I swear to God that Roger Goodell has unquestioned integrity"

You KNOW he doesn't.

Every Patriot fan KNOWS he doesn't.

EVERY OWNER knows he doesn't.

EVERYONE KNOWS HE DOESN'T!

And you expect all of us to pretend, like you, that he does just so you and all your fellow billionaires can make more money?

The season ticket holder from section 217, row 23 would be disgusted at the thought that such a person owned his beloved Patriots.

I don't know about anyone else but the fact he says the same thing IMO means there is a ton of sarcasm coming from the statement.

Is there any possible way this hate train will eventually lose steam or are you guys going to ***** about the guy until he dies?

I'm down with that. Also, if I'm dead first, I'll stop my *****in' bout Bobby!

Depressed I haven't made the vaunted IGNORE List

LOL they wont.

The ones spewing the hate today will be the first ones to buy Pats SB51 Championship gear in February.

RK played this whole deflategate nonsense terribly, but the hate and venom he's getting for it is unjustified.

It's just football..
I don't think BK played this terribly, his enemies played this beautifully, he thought he was doing the right thing in dropping the fight and goody would drop TB'S suspension, he didn't and it was too late for BK at that point. They screwed him and Tom royally.

I don't think BK played this terribly, his enemies played this beautifully, he thought he was doing the right thing in dropping the fight and goody would drop TB'S suspension, he didn't and it was too late for BK at that point. They screwed him and Tom royally.

Sorta agree but I find it unfathomable that Bobby would be this naive, especially after 2007.
Did he just fall off the turnip truck?
Is he simply losing it?
I hope not.

Sure ...
good old Al who drafted whomever satisfied his ego at the time ... we would be lucky to have 1 Lombardi.
Whose your next choices for owner Jerry Jones and Woody Johnson?

That's an insult to the impact that Davis had on the AFL/NFL. The owners of today have benefited from his contributions to the game.

He was the first to draft a black QB in the 1st round.
He was the first to have a Latino HC (Tom Flores).
He was also the first of the modern era to hire a black HC (Art Shell).
In his later years he gave a woman the responsibility of running the Raiders organization.

One of my favorite comments he made came when he learned how much the AFL teams had to pay to get into the NFL. His comment was if they let him do the negotiating the NFL would have paid them to join.

Al Davis - Just Win Baby!
NFL owners now - Just Make Money Baby!

Yeah, I've been against Kraft on this but it's really hard to take people seriously in here. When it comes right down to it, the same people spewing hate are going to keep renewing their season tickets, keep going to games, keep buying merchandise, and ultimately keep putting money in the Krafts pockets. So what's the point? I understand that it's cathartic and it's easy for me to not do any of that because I don't live up there. But if you're going to spew that much hate, it's really just pointless noise unless you're going to do something to back it up.

One of the funniest things I saw came on the local news after the courts overturned Berman's decision. They were pushing Brady jerseys as a form of protest. It doesn't get any more clueless than that.

For me personally, it isn't hate that I have for Kraft. It's disappointment in the way he has handled each of the "gates" that came under his ownership. The real hatred has to be for the NYJFL.

I live less than an hour from the stadium and have made frequent trips down there for games and visits to Patriot Place each year. Last year was the first time that I can remember not going to a game or buying any NFL product.

I'll probably make an exception this year by going out to Cleveland to see the team play. In my two previous visits there, 2000 and 2010, the Pats were humiliated both times. I wouldn't mind being there for a win for a change.

When Tom Brady is gone I will no longer support the Pats or the NYJFL in any way. I cannot support a sport whose administrators are trying to influence the games on the field. I might as well be paying to watch wrastlin.

One of the funniest things I saw came on the local news after the courts overturned Berman's decision. They were pushing Brady jerseys as a form of protest. It doesn't get any more clueless than that.

For me personally, it isn't hate that I have for Kraft. It's disappointment in the way he has handled each of the "gates" that came under his ownership. The real hatred has to be for the NYJFL.

I live less than an hour from the stadium and have made frequent trips down there for games and visits to Patriot Place each year. Last year was the first time that I can remember not going to a game or buying any NFL product.

I'll probably make an exception this year by going out to Cleveland to see the team play. In my two previous visits there, 2000 and 2010, the Pats were humiliated both times. I wouldn't mind being there for a win for a change.

When Tom Brady is gone I will no longer support the Pats or the NYJFL in any way. I cannot support a sport whose administrators are trying to influence the games on the field. I might as well be paying to watch wrastlin.
Bandwagon...

That's an insult to the impact that Davis had on the AFL/NFL. The owners of today have benefited from his contributions to the game.

I acknowledge Al Davis is deserving of his HoF induction, merging the AFL into the NFL, etc. AFAIK, he is the only person in the NFL that's been owner, HC, GM, scout, commissioner. While that testifies he was a football virtuoso, in the last decade or so of his life, the Raiders were far from the .800 team at their peak - even he could not continue to be a jack of all trades.

So if The Genius had problems running it all, it gets comical for the current crop of owners that attempt to emulate him. Robert Kraft got the most important part right - find others to run the football operations. Again, I'm not defending how he's dealing with DeflateGate.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight....we actually have people trying to communicate with Bob Kraft through this portal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back