PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mean Posters...Wash your mouth out with soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Len Mullen wrote:

"This is the place where the Puritans came to persecute everyone else, witches were burned, there is only one political party, and a turn signal serves as a warning to other drivers that they need to close ranks!"
_______________-

Good point, Len, you're right. You reminded me that Massachusetts IS a one political party state. It's had only Republican Governors the past 15 years!

Last edited:
What a pleasant surprise to wake up this morning only to receive several private messages of apology from Board Members. Thank you for the kind gesture and peace offering. To those of you that continue to be insulting without cause, I guess all I can do is give it time and not confuse your ignorance with passion for the PATS.

Let me rephrase my original point by saying to those PATS fans that are ready to give up on a 4th SuperBowl.......please have the faith. One game at a time and we will get better. I think we can do it.

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
What a pleasant surprise to wake up this morning only to receive several private messages of apology from Board Members. Thank you for the kind gesture and peace offering. To those of you that continue to be insulting without cause, I guess all I can do is give it time and not confuse your ignorance with passion for the PATS.

Let me rephrase my original point by saying to those PATS fans that are ready to give up on a 4th SuperBowl.......please have the faith. One game at a time and we will get better. I think we can do it.
youareawesome.gif

PATsummeralofthe80's:

When you say things like these, it's clear you haven't read the board and are deliberately mocking this community.

Hold on everyone! I've been reading the board and have absolutely no clue why we are all freaking out about losing this year. Now is not the time to jump ship.

If you HAVE read the baord in the last few weeks, you would have known that is FAR from the case.

OK so we play the Jets on Monday Night in their house. I think we can win this game and keep the dynasty alive.

Since when did anyone care about this game? We've already clinched the division, and the Jets are a push-over. Even if we lose for some odd reason, I'm sure very few people would care.

Keep the dynasty alive?!?!? What the hell are you talking about? This is what I mean by deliberate mocking - that's been our motto for the season, but this upcoming game has absolutely NO bearing on it.

The Jets either stink it up or they look like the greatest team. I hope some Pats fans brave the weather, travel to the Meadowlands, and buy tickets from scalpers so we can show them we are great fans win or lose.

Why would we waste money on travelling to New York during Christmas to see probably one of the most lobsided games this season?

You're mocking our intelligence here.

Plus we will spend lots of money at their concession stands so Jets fans don't complain when you see us rooting and munching away at your stadium. I admit we are not as good as we were during the Super Bowl years, but unlike the majority of people in New England I am not going to just pack it in and talk about the Red Sox and Celtics.

Have you NOT read the 10,000 threads about WEEI and how annoying it is for their alliance to the Sox and Celtics during Pats season?

You're mocking and playing with the fact that we are supposedly a 100% non-football town and we are all bandwagon fans.

My uncle in Boston says the guy who sits in the cube next to him at work thinks the Pats are not in good physical shape and he is looking ahead to draft day. This also seems to be the attitude of many who post here. C'mon guys, we have to stick together and believe we can win, even if things look bleak. Go Patriots!

Whoa - who the hell around here is looking ahead to draft day? Is your uncle on drugs?

The only threads about the draft are just hypothetical dicussions on what might happen. Since we expect to win the Super Bowl, we want the Ravens to lose for the 3rd round pick we get from them is higher up.

I have no reason to apoligize to you, because I feel the above is proof you're being a sarcastic, mocking Colts-troll-in-disguise.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
PATsummeralofthe80's:

When you say things like these, it's clear you haven't read the board and are deliberately mocking this community.

If you HAVE read the baord in the last few weeks, you would have known that is FAR from the case.

Since when did anyone care about this game? We've already clinched the division, and the Jets are a push-over. Even if we lose for some odd reason, I'm sure very few people would care.

Keep the dynasty alive?!?!? What the hell are you talking about? This is what I mean by deliberate mocking - that's been our motto for the season, but this upcoming game has absolutely NO bearing on it.

Why would we waste money on travelling to New York during Christmas to see probably one of the most lobsided games this season?

Have you NOT read the 10,000 threads about WEEI and how annoying it is for their alliance to the Sox and Celtics during Pats season?

You're mocking and playing with the fact that we are supposedly a 100% non-football town and we are all bandwagon fans.

Whoa - who the hell around here is looking ahead to draft day? Is your uncle on drugs?

The only threads about the draft are just hypothetical dicussions on what might happen. Since we expect to win the Super Bowl, we want the Ravens to lose for the 3rd round pick we get from them is higher up.

I have no reason to apoligize to you, because I feel the above is proof you're being a sarcastic, mocking Colts-troll-in-disguise.

quoted for truth.

pats1 said:
PATsummeralofthe80's:

You know you have been one of the instigators here. Maybe you haven't been reading the Board. I thought this was over and it was agreed to not be so mean-spirited. What is your deal with disecting my entire post other than to be mean. And please don't say "we" like you speak for the entire Board. I have patched up what you and several others udid in the past two days. I am not a troll. I am a PATS fan just like you. What's wrong with going to NY to see our team play? Yes I am fearful of our dynasty going away so that is why I said to everyone to not give up on the team. They need our support. What don't you understand about that. I came on here with the best of intentions. Your attack on my uncle is not justified. Where are your manners? Now leave me alone and be nice for a change.

Last edited:
Or... we could all hold hands and diss manning...?

I do believe I've been around more than enough to know the 'state of the nation.'

I'm mean-spirited because there has been a large influx of trolls lately, and some work by the same style as you.

After reading through your post, I think it's clear about 90% of what you said is entirely incorrect, and since I feel some of it to be in a mocking fashion, I have no other choice but to feel you are either a troll or a Pats fan with some odd reading comprehension methods.

Maybe his original post about how pats fans dont have faith was not only ment for this board, but for what he has been observing overall? Maybe nere him, the pats fans are all giving up...?

fleabassist1 said:
Maybe his original post about how pats fans dont have faith was not only ment for this board, but for what he has been observing overall? Maybe nere him, the pats fans are all giving up...?

If he has to call an uncle in Boston, I seriously doubt there are more than a handful of Patsfans near him...

Thats true, but I have noticed the same thing... just not to that extream... and I live in maryland!
I have at least ten patriots fans... okay not much... but out of all of them I think maybe two are serious about this year. The rest have forsaken our team and went on to basketball and forgot all about how we actually have a chance. I dunno... just my input

this troll is getting what he wants. It's sad the route the trolls take these days, can't just come out and bash the pats. Now they dress up as pats fans and take subtle shots at them that can be defended by being a realist. This is the funniest form though where he is actually ALMOST convincing some people he is really a pats fan...

"you guys are mean"

It doesn't matter to me how many people fall for this crap, 100% fact he is not a pats fan. Pats1 you are right stick to your guns

pats1 said:
If he has to call an uncle in Boston, I seriously doubt there are more than a handful of Patsfans near him...

Now you are really reaching. I talk to my family around the holidays because I love them. One of the great things to discuss are the PATS amongst other topics. Don't create something that isn't there. You are very unfair to doubt me. I have ZERO affiliation with any "trolls." I am sorry if you and others have been harrassed by trolls. I am not one of them. I am a fan who is thoughtful, kind, and doesn't understand when others are so mean for no reason.

Last edited:
emoney_33 said:
this troll is getting what he wants. It's sad the route the trolls take these days, can't just come out and bash the pats. Now they dress up as pats fans and take subtle shots at them that can be defended by being a realist. This is the funniest form though where he is actually ALMOST convincing some people he is really a pats fan...

"you guys are mean"

It doesn't matter to me how many people fall for this crap, 100% fact he is not a pats fan. Pats1 you are right stick to your guns

The only crap here is your unfairness of falsely accusing me. Hypothetically, if there were some way for me to prove I am as I say, would you feel bad for slinging mud at me based on actions of others in the past?

MAybe a picture with you with patriots gear would be proof :-D...
that would show you either like to spend alot of money on lieing on forums... or you actually are a fan -.-o

OK Summerall, I don't believe that you are a troll. But, I still believe in the Easter Bunny.

We all have one thing in common besides being Patriots fans. That is that we were all new to the board at one time. The best thing that a newbie can do is with their very first post is to indroduce themselves and tell us things like: how long you've been a Patriots fan, who your favorite players are, and be positive about the team in your first post. You would have probably found a more welcome inviroment.

If you want to know out what an undercover troll is, check out " Tony Collins" .

He take the name of a former Patriot player, but he is all Colts all of the time. He is also a smart ass so he gets it back.

Last edited:
Heh... maybe i should of done that :p Meh. Oh well

Now you are really reaching. I talk to my family around the holidays because I love them. One of the great things to discuss are the PATS amongst other topics. Don't create something that isn't there. You are very unfair to doubt me. I have ZERO affiliation with any "trolls." I am sorry if you and others have been harrassed by trolls. I am not one of them. I am a fan who is thoughtful, kind, and doesn't understand when others are so mean for no reason.
Too much. You've really worked hard to get the ManningsArmy schtick down, and you've done a great job with it. Almost perfect, soft-spoken, respectful, 'poor-me I don't know why you all are picking on me' routine. And kudos for realizing that your first attempt was just too obvious with your name similarites and ending your posts with "Go Pats!" just as MA ends his posts with "Go Colts!" over at Indys board, then going with yet another alias for your second attempt.

Unfortunately, the big difference here is that Indystar is a non-moderated board where MA can get away with his multiple user-name bologna, and this is a lightly moderated board where you will be caught and banned eventually. But I suspect you already know that first hand.

And creating another alias, to back you up and side with yourself. Classic, flea. Never seen that one before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST