PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mean Posters...Wash your mouth out with soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill's Girl said:
Good for you!! Make sure to do it now while you are young. I am in the last year of my BA in English and I wish I had finished it in my early 20's instead of my early 30's!

Amen to that; I finally graduated w/ my BA in English in 2003...at 38!

ill keep that in mind throughout my college career!

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
The only crap here is your unfairness of falsely accusing me. Hypothetically, if there were some way for me to prove I am as I say, would you feel bad for slinging mud at me based on actions of others in the past?

Ummmmmm, no.

i wonder if this will get up to 100 posts?

this is the thread that never ends...
it was made to annoy my friends...
some people starting posting in it, and didnt know what it was,
they just kept on posting forever and ever just because...
this is the thread that never ends...

pathetic that ian doesnt have enough nuts to ban this prick

fleabassist1 said:
hehe :-D Its all good. i make the mistake to wear the things im proud of.
all together, i have 15 jerseys, and i asked for a black and white corey dillion on for christmas. its somewhat of a collection.
i have 1 pats, 3 redskins (granddad is a huge redskins fan), one cowboys, and then a bunch of basketball and baseball ones.
too bad your grand dad is such a ***got

PatsWorldChamps said:

He's not banning me because there is nothing to ban. What on earth is so bad about asking PATS fans to not give up? Plus I was directing the question to the PATS fans that have given up. It's not for everyone. I'm getting a little bit sick of the false judgements in here from fellow PATS fans. Now it is your skin that is way to thin. If you only knew how wrong you were.

PatsWorldChamps said:

After reading this again, it looks like you directed the comment at FleaBassist and not me. I assumed it was me because I was the only picked on in this thread.

But that just proves you should be banned for picking on FleaBassist. He has not bothered anyone. He posted his pictures with lots of PATS fan wear. You are the only one on this Board that doesn't like him (and for no good reason). Why don't you go root for another team and quit embarrassing yourself.

I'm getting a little bit sick of the false judgements in here from fellow PATS fans.

Then leave and NEVER come back... simple as that. Even the biggest pats fan in the world wouldn't stick around in a forum where he was being bashed... so bye bye

PatsWorldChamps said:
too bad your grand dad is such a ***got

theres no reason for that.

Summerall...

Broomer insulted, “you have a stubby winkieâ€

DO you have a stubby winkie?

Just kidding, dude...

Listen, as the most active and knowledgable message board of the 3x World Champs, we get a lot of trolls and other critters unmentionable hanging around here...

We are into the concept of "contempt prior to investigation for the purpose of troll eradication!"

We haven't gone the "Sons of Sam Horn Nazi Screening and Background Checks" route yet, so we have to kind of self-police our troll population!

We're really pretty nice and knowledgable boys and girls...

We have some natural rivalries on the board, but most of it is harmless and good natured...

I've posted THOUSANDS of posts here (forget my 416 number - I was reset in the last ethnic cleansing) AND I've written for the patsfans.com website and there are STILL posters here who do not recognize my obviously substantial gifts and radiant, intellectual depth and insight!

We just gotta get to know you a little bit...then we'll REALLY start insulting you! (Just kidding again...I kid a lot!)

Hang out a little bit...It'll get better!

If you're a true Pats fan, your colors will be revealed and you'll be in...

If you're a troll, you're probably gone already...

Peace,
ADPF

Last edited:
Armen Da Pats Fan said:
DO you have a stubby winkie?

Just kidding, dude...

Listen, as the most active and knowledgable message board of the 3x World Champs, we get a lot of trolls and other critters unmentionable hanging around here...

We are into the concept of "contempt prior to investigation for the purpose of troll eradication!"

We haven't gone the "Sons of Sam Horn Nazi Screening and Background Checks" route yet, so we have to kind of self-police our troll population!

We're really pretty nice and knowledgable boys and girls...

We have some natural rivalries on the board, but most of it is harmless and good natured...

I've posted THOUSANDS of posts here (forget my 416 number - I was reset in the last ethnic cleansing) AND I've written for the patsfans.com website and there are STILL posters here who do not recognize my obviously substantial gifts and radiant, intellectual depth and insight!

We just gotta get to know you a little bit...then we'll REALLY start insulting you! (Just kidding again...I kid a lot!)

Hang out a little bit...It'll get better!

If you're a true Pats fan, your colors will be revealed and you'll be in...

If you're a troll, you're probably gone already...

Peace,
ADPF

Thank you for such a kind post. I appreciate you not jumping to conclusions like many others. It makes me feel like sticking around. And I will admit that since I posted my remarks about why are PATS fans giving up, things aren't as bleak as when I came on the Board a couple of nights ago. Now I'm not saying I'm the reason why attitudes have changed so nobody come after me for that comment. I'm just saying the stars are beginning to align. The fact that things are getting better since my original post is purely coincidence.

Thank you for such a kind post. I appreciate you not jumping to conclusions like many others. It makes me feel like sticking around. And I will admit that since I posted my remarks about why are PATS fans giving up, things aren't as bleak as when I came on the Board a couple of nights ago. Now I'm not saying I'm the reason why attitudes have changed so nobody come after me for that comment. I'm just saying the stars are beginning to align. The fact that things are getting better since my original post is purely coincidence.

Maybe you'll get 1 or 2 people to fall for your act, but they are probably just toying with you. I'm suprised that a pats fan wants to post in only ONE thread the entire time he's here and that thread is only about him being a damn troll....

We aren't gonna fall for your lame act. No run away

It makes me feel like sticking around.
You have no idea how relieved we are. Imagine our concern. First bsamson gone and then you. Ian'd probably just shut down the whole web site. You are the savior of Pats fans everywhere.

emoney_33 said:
Maybe you'll get 1 or 2 people to fall for your act, but they are probably just toying with you. I'm suprised that a pats fan wants to post in only ONE thread the entire time he's here and that thread is only about him being a damn troll....

We aren't gonna fall for your lame act. No run away

I've been here less than 48 hours and you wiill find me in several threads. Please get your facts right before you try and smear me some more. Why don't you spend more time posting about the PATS and less time worrying about me. That kind of makes me question your motives.

I just got this sudden sensation my head fell to the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News