PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mean Posters...Wash your mouth out with soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thats funny t-shirt... lol pats he thinks we are the same person

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Too much. You've really worked hard to get the ManningsArmy schtick down, and you've done a great job with it. Almost perfect, soft-spoken, respectful, 'poor-me I don't know why you all are picking on me' routine. And kudos for realizing that your first attempt was just too obvious with your name similarites and ending your posts with "Go Pats!" just as MA ends his posts with "Go Colts!" over at Indys board, then going with yet another alias for your second attempt.

Unfortunately, the big difference here is that Indystar is a non-moderated board where MA can get away with his multiple user-name bologna, and this is a lightly moderated board where you will be caught and banned eventually. But I suspect you already know that first hand.

And creating another alias, to back you up and side with yourself. Classic, flea. Never seen that one before.

It's probably a good thing that you are not a Private investigator. Your career would be over before it came. Last night was the first time I EVER posted here. I am really getting tired of these false accusations. Now please quit and discuss PATS football.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Too much. You've really worked hard to get the ManningsArmy schtick down, and you've done a great job with it. Almost perfect, soft-spoken, respectful, 'poor-me I don't know why you all are picking on me' routine. And kudos for realizing that your first attempt was just too obvious with your name similarites and ending your posts with "Go Pats!" just as MA ends his posts with "Go Colts!" over at Indys board, then going with yet another alias for your second attempt.

Unfortunately, the big difference here is that Indystar is a non-moderated board where MA can get away with his multiple user-name bologna, and this is a lightly moderated board where you will be caught and banned eventually. But I suspect you already know that first hand.

And creating another alias, to back you up and side with yourself. Classic, flea. Never seen that one before.

I've mainly refrained from entering this thread until now. Couldn't believe that some "Pats fan" would enter here on his very first post see everybody positively giddy over our team coming back from the dead and then posting 'Why is everyone so upset and giving up'. I just thought that he must be some Mongoloid.

Thanks T-Shirt for info'ing us on this troll. I don't go over to the other boards that much and wouldn't know about ManningsArmy. I had just thought this guy was well-meaning but stupid and stayed away from this thread out of sympathy for "the poor soul"..

Last edited:
*sigh*
yall honostly dont think i am him do you...? i was just trying to see his side of it all -.-

shmessy said:
I've mainly refrained from entering this thread until now. Couldn't believe that some "Pats fan" would enter here on his very first post see everybody positively giddy over our team coming back from the dead and then posting 'Why is everyone so upset and giving up'. I just thought that he must be some Mongoloid.

Thanks T-Shirt for info'ing us on this troll. I don't go over to the other boards that much and wouldn't know about ManningsArmy. I had just thought this guy was well-meaning but stupid and stayed away from this thread out of sympathy for "the poor soul"..
It's a shame actually. You used to be able to get some good football talk over at Indystar, but ManningsArmy and his multiple usernames, other pats trolls imitating him and his style (like BradysArmy /Patsumerall is doing here) has really trashed the board, and you can't blame Indy fans for being pissed about it, constantly. And you can't really blame some for trying to dish out revenge on Pats boards.

fleabassist1.....

I fixed your post

fleabassist1 said:
*sigh*
yall honostly dont think i am him do you...? i was just trying to see his backside -.-

o_O im sorry for trying to be nice comeing into this forum... :-(

T-ShirtDynasty said:
It's a shame actually. You used to be able to get some good football talk over at Indystar, but ManningsArmy and his multiple usernames, other pats trolls imitating him and his style (like BradysArmy /Patsumerall is doing here) has really trashed the board, and you can't blame Indy fans for being pissed about it, constantly. And you can't really blame some for trying to dish out revenge on Pats boards.

Yes, but that is Indystar's fault. They are courting problems if they don't have mods and admins.

In society, unfortunately, there are always idiots who will try to vandalize.

It's like a grocery store without doors that lock at night. If Indystar is that stupid, it deserves to be deserted and the real Colt fans could go to Coltpower or whatever the hell.

Last edited:
Na. thats my best friend. i gave him that akers jersey as a joke - hes a vikings fan. and when i say "yall" i mean mostly tshirtdynasty... he seems to have something against me :-/

fleabassist1 said:
maybe this link will help you realize im not a troll... its my photobucket, with pictures of me:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y53/fleabassist1/Me/

er... yeah i doubt you will beleive that, but hey. its all i got -.-

Sweetie, you are adorable! If I were 10 years younger I would say a road trip to Maryland would be in order.......

What are you studying at school?

I am not studying anything, i am undecided right now. I am considering Psychology / Education duel major, but im not sure. another thing im considering is sports management - football.

fleabassist1 said:
I am not studying anything, i am undecided right now. I am considering Psychology / Education duel major, but im not sure. another thing im considering is sports management - football.

Good for you!! Make sure to do it now while you are young. I am in the last year of my BA in English and I wish I had finished it in my early 20's instead of my early 30's!

haha... will do :-D

along with some partying of course ;-)

don't but in

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
What a pleasant surprise to wake up this morning only to receive several private messages of apology from Board Members. Thank you for the kind gesture and peace offering. To those of you that continue to be insulting without cause, I guess all I can do is give it time and not confuse your ignorance with passion for the PATS.

Let me rephrase my original point by saying to those PATS fans that are ready to give up on a 4th SuperBowl.......please have the faith. One game at a time and we will get better. I think we can do it.

hopefully we can all keep resisting the urge to ""buy in" and respond in kind. as for those who want to insult, i'm glad i don't have to live with it face-to-face.
as for 4th SB--IMHO this has been a really intesting season. our guys have struggled against bad fortune all year. but now, looks like they've improvised, adapted, overcome!
IMHO i'm getting my money's worth. patriots may not win this BB, but -- they have played like a championship team. also, whoever does will have to go thru us.

is that a packers jersey on page 2?

sure is. its brett favre. :) plus its signed by him... im proud of it... although i probally shouldnt of worn it to that resteraunt... i had it framed and its now at my dorm

fleabassist1 said:
sure is. its brett favre. :) plus its signed by him... im proud of it... although i probally shouldnt of worn it to that resteraunt... i had it framed and its now at my dorm

that's cool--I was just bustin' on you anyways :singing:

hehe :-D Its all good. i make the mistake to wear the things im proud of.
all together, i have 15 jerseys, and i asked for a black and white corey dillion on for christmas. its somewhat of a collection.
i have 1 pats, 3 redskins (granddad is a huge redskins fan), one cowboys, and then a bunch of basketball and baseball ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back