PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mean Posters...Wash your mouth out with soap

Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa yall are still posting on this ? crazy!

PATSummerallofthe80s said:
I've been here less than 48 hours and you wiill find me in several threads. Please get your facts right before you try and smear me some more. Why don't you spend more time posting about the PATS and less time worrying about me. That kind of makes me question your motives.

Just do me a favor and post in all the threads that talk good about the pats. And talk good about them too, let us know exactly how good the pats are. No pessimism at all.

Nothing like a troll having to talk good about the pats :) DO IT NOW

emoney_33 said:
Just do me a favor and post in all the threads that talk good about the pats. And talk good about them too, let us know exactly how good the pats are. No pessimism at all.

Nothing like a troll having to talk good about the pats :) DO IT NOW

I'll be happy to honor your request when you quit "Trolling" me.

well, at least this thread broke 100 posts

oh btw, other than this thread and the "why are you giving up" thread (where you obviously are trolling). YOu have posted in AFCC thread talkinga bout how the steelers will beat us and the Dungy's son (RIP) thread.

YOU SUCK AS A TROLL!! YOU REALLY REALLY SUCK!!!!!

Now let's talk about how GREAT tom brady is and how he's the BEST QB in the nfl.

I'll be happy to honor your request when you quit "Trolling" me.
No prob, you just made my ignore list-----

emoney_33 said:
oh btw, other than this thread and the "why are you giving up" thread (where you obviously are trolling). YOu have posted in AFCC thread talkinga bout how the steelers will beat us and the Dungy's son (RIP) thread.

YOU SUCK AS A TROLL!! YOU REALLY REALLY SUCK!!!!!

Now let's talk about how GREAT tom brady is and how he's the BEST QB in the nfl.

Interesting how you like to spin things. I said the Steelers are the only team that i think might beat us. Other than them, I don't fear any other teams in the playoffs. I singled out the Steelers because they are due to beat us (nothing more and nothing less). Please continue to research me because that proves how boring your life must be.

And to Fleas Bassist....Yeah it is hard to believe this post has hit over 100 replies. It certainly doesn't deserve to. But 100 isn't that hard when half of them are trolling posts from EMONKEY.

Interesting how you like to spin things. I said the Steelers are the only team that i think might beat us. Other than them, I don't fear any other teams in the playoffs. I singled out the Steelers because they are due to beat us (nothing more and nothing less). Please continue to research me because that proves how boring your life must be.

And to Fleas Bassist....Yeah it is hard to believe this post has hit over 100 replies. It certainly doesn't deserve to. But 100 isn't that hard when half of them are trolling posts from EMONKEY.

getting more comfortable? No more "you guys are so mean" attitude?

lol.

emoney_33 said:
getting more comfortable? No more "you guys are so mean" attitude?

lol.

If you want to keep dogging or trolling me, go ahead. You'll get it right back. You've been dishing it out since your first post to me. I tried to be nice. You falsely have accused me of something I am not. I'm entitled to be a fan. If you've been burned by real trolls, I'm sorry but I had no part of it. With people like you, nice has it's limits. I'm willing to leave this alone. But I'm also not going to put up with your garbage either.

Last edited:
fight the good fight brotha

Are you people kidding me?!? This thread is now filled with over 12 pages of crap about how nobody likes this guy. Dude - get over it. If you want to post, post. Stop whining and acting like a sissy.

Oh, and have a nice Christmas.

i wonder if this is goinng to get to 200 posts?

NEM said:
Yeah, me too. Hard to believe, isn't it?

That's just about the funniest post I've seen around here.

:D

[intelligent people don't use profanity, apparently you're not intelligent]

This thread is only 3 pages for me.

(I optimized my options to an optimal observation...optics (struggling for a finisher there!)

fleabassist1 said:
i wonder if this is goinng to get to 200 posts?
gosh I hope so, then maybe you and PATSummerallofthe80s will < poof >

aww im not THAT bad am i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes