PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maybe BB isn't leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Maybe BB isn't leaving.

I know players contracts are reported and the media finds out certain details. I think the NFLPA union has something to do with how and what is reported.

I am not so sure that there is any mechanism or requirement that a coaches deal gets reported.

I speculate that BB does not want anyone to know for a variety of reasons - professionally and personally. I also feel deep down that he has indeed come to some sort of a new deal or extension. The Krafts are way to quiet for the news to be anything other than 100% positive.

So, taking what Pioli has said, the way the stockpiled draft choices, the way they are treating players deals and options and negotiations, what BB just said, what the Krafts are not saying.....mix it all together and it says to me - he is here for the long term for sure.

How does the saying go, if it walks, talks and acts like a duck..it's a duck??

I agree, from the bottom of my heart -- a notoriously inaccurate organ for prediction of things contractual.

Also, the "it adds up thing" is tough to argue with.

I just don't like being blindsided. So... we have him for now! And I'm damn well going to the MNF game in Baltimore on 12/3, so I'm not going to have to say I saw this offense on television!

After that... <sigh>... the ink is dry (and published) when the ink is dry (and published.)

PFnV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes