Reaction score
jester.gif

Matt Forte announces he's leaving the Bears

Told ya!!!
icon_lol.gif

Leaving the bears ? :eek:

What?? did Off the Grid fell off his rocker??:D

I don't know......what......why......huh?o_O

Do you mean beers? He quit drinking? :cool: This is newsworthy!

Isn't he like 54 years old now?

1000 Apologies for not providing a bit more Context, Brethren!! :D

That Thread that I linked to in the OP was a contentious one ~ yes, 2 Years ago ~ wherein some Folks ~ not naming names!! :D ~ were insistent that we should drop everything and sign Forte, despite myself and others patiently explaining how stupid that would've been...as proven by the fact that the Jets signed'm!! :D

Ah, the Timeless Wisdom of Off The Grid. :)

I'm glad you like yourself so much. I like you too, OTG.

That Thread that I linked to in the OP was a contentious one ~ yes, 2 Years ago ~ wherein some Folks ~ not naming names!! :D ~ were insistent that we should drop everything and sign Forte, despite myself and others patiently explaining how stupid that would've been...as proven by the fact that the Jets signed'm!! :D

Yes, that's correct! He wouldn't have signed with us anyways, he wasn't after money, he was after championships. That's why he signed with the rats!

Well, that does help solve what was otherwise a completely unattainable bit of necessary context.

So OTG, what player will win the Matt Forte award this year as the washed up veteran that the board goes nuts over with a "sign the beast" thread?

Well, that does help solve what was otherwise a completely unattainable bit of necessary context.

So OTG, what player will win the Matt Forte award this year as the washed up veteran that the board goes nuts over with a "sign the beast" thread?

My superpower is encyclopedic knowledge of every thing a patsfan poster has ever said, so the context wasn't unattainable to me. Sorry you're just normal.

Covfefe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes