PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Matt Cassel's final numbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
First......

Preseason.....

Game.
It wasn't Cassels first pre season or regular game. He belongs in the "Nothing Thread" because thats what he's shown in all these years NOTHING.

Sky is Falling Post

As long as TB stays healthy or doesn't decide to enter the priesthood, things are looking good for 2008. If he goes down, we're screwed--we might finish around .500 (seriously). QBs frequently get hurt and TB has been leading a charmed life so far. He may be nursing an injury of some sort now.

O'Connell might turn out to be THE KEY draft pick this year. In the end, he looks more promising than the other two backups. How ironic if we have to bring in Cap-hit Pennington. Cassell is probably making other plans already.

So far so good on the "younger and faster defense." If Hobbs and Sanders stay healthy the D should be very good. Jury's still way out on Merriweather IMO. I didnt like what I saw of him last night.

Sanders????????
Nope!
If Williams is down they need safety asap.
DW Toys

BBBBut but But HHHHobb Hobs isn't HHHHealthy NOW! :(:eek:

Ummm......no sh*t! bro I should have said I hope he can be healthy over the course of the season.

Do you have a problem with your keyboard or is it just unsteady hands?

When you say Cassel's "final" numbers in your title Chris, do you know something about Cassel's future here that you want to tell us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes