PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshall Faulk at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL Network guys all this morning made it sound like the Pats cheated by following the rules. Ironically, the entire segment Kurt Warner didn't say a thing. It was like he wanted to blast the Pats, but knew he would just be labeled as sour grapes if he did.

The play/formation is in the NCAA football video game for Gods sake. The Eagles have ran it several times this year and so did Alabama at least once.

Anyone complaining or throwing shade like Faulk did looks dumb. You can't deny facts/ ignore the rulebook.

Good. I hope Belichick uses every reasonable avenue available to him to hoist more Lombardis for New England.

So BB shouldn't try anything and everything to win...interesting

Reactions: sb1
The play/formation is in the NCAA football video game for Gods sake. The Eagles have ran it several times this year and so did Alabama at least once.

Anyone complaining or throwing shade like Faulk did looks dumb. You can't deny facts/ ignore the rulebook.
could you show me where to find that play?

could you show me where to find that play?

It's called 'Fight Song'. I don't have a PS4 or Xbox but I saw someone post a screenshot. I posted it in another thread too

Why does anyone on this board even still care? He eats his sour grapes every morning with his cereal. Let him hold the grudge while Brady holds the Lombardi.

I can only speak for myself, but its not a bother. He's so bitter and I love every passive aggressive comment.

People like Faulk will dismiss anything and everything the Patriots do no matter what. I mean come on if the Ravens had run this play everyone would be talking about how brilliant they were, but because the Pats did it there is a vocal group of haters who will claim its cheating

NFL network crew discussing the AFC championship game. "Belichick will do anything to win, let's just say that." Unreal. This guy is going to the grave with this one.

I missed the segment but it would have been nice for the studio guy to follow up and ask what he was implying exactly. Make the jackoff squirm and hold him accountable for slinging mud.

A women's scorn can last a few generations....so yeah.

Faulk has had sour grapes for 14 years. Award goes to him for "longest held grudge ever". He's an *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back