PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mangini, Belichick disciples alienating employees

Status
Not open for further replies.
With him arguably being the cause of "spy gate" and the Jets melting down last season, I didn't think this guy would ever be a head coach again. What is mind boggling to me is that Crennel didn't work out for the Browns, so they bring in another former BB disciple. In terms of coaching, it's pretty clear to me that BB has always been the brains behind their success.

Last edited:
Silver is a known swarmy a-hole and patriot hater. After Tom got hurt last year, he was on some TV show and said something like "well if the patriots hadn't been so arrogant and had to run up the score in 2007 and show people 'how dae you question the great patriots' after Spygate, they could've gotten cassel more experience." Just another bitter reporter who's upset about the proliferation of the BB tree because it means he has to work harder to get information and do his job. Wa, Wa, Wa, cry me a river

I think the BB guys believe in the system. And because they do not think they owe the public an explanation for why they do what they do, it gives them an appearance of arrogance.

In reality, they know what guys fit the system and what guys don't. The guys that don't are jettisoned and that tends to rub those guys the wrong way and give the public one side of the story, since again BB guys don't think they owe anybody anexplanation for what they do.

Mangini, Belichick disciples alienating employees - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

What the article says about Mangina and his impudence doesnt surprise me at all. What bothers me is that this Silver guy seems to be implying that Belichick is to blame for Mangina's actions. He then continues on to make comparisons between Mangina and Pioli and McDaniels, further trying to smear Belichick and those who have emerged from this organization.

What a moronic article. Other human beings that coach with BB treat players poorly because that is what BB trains them to do. Ignorant and childish. He's a BB hater, and then makes an arse out of himself.

This is the same Silver I saw yesterday on a show featuring the Top 10 Hitters, in NFL History. They are discussing Ronnie Lott, and Silver goes on to praise what a great Cornerback he was. One of the best Safties in NFL History, and the genius Silver praises what a great cornerback he was. That says it all.

Last edited:
Cutler got his feelings hurt because McDaniels dared to think about bringing Cassel to Denver.

Cutler was asking for a trade 2 weeks before McDaniels even showed up. I'm not sure the Cassel thing was anything more than an excuse.

If you win, you can be an arse hole. Ask Parcells. He won and he's an arsehole. Don Shula was kind of an arsehole too back in the day. Chuck Noll, great to his players but was kind of an ahole to people outside the organization. I think the problem with these guys that leave the Pats is they aren't winning, or haven't really had the time to develop a winning attitude in their new homes as of yet so people sell articles banging on them because if you right about the Pats, you'll get website hits.

I think Mangini should have gotten more time in NY myself. He made some progress, then got caught up in the Favre thing and now has been banished to the Staff Infection Home of Cleveland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents