PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mangina could have been HC of the Packers???

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Belichick takes him under his wing and teaches him everything he knows about the game.

2. Belichick takes money out of his own pocket to make sure the kid has enough money to get by. (Modell was cheap)

3. Belichick watched out for him. (he lost his Dad when he was 16 years old).

1. Mangini goes to a division rival after having a choice to go to the NFC.

2. Mangini broke unwritten rules trying to recruit players and coaches before moving on.

3. Mangini steals critical files off of Belichick's computer.

4. Mangini tampers with Deion Branch.

Belichick gave Mangini his livelihood, and now Mangini is trying to take Belichick's livelihood away from him.

No wonder he doesn't want to shake his hand. I can't believe he didn't punch him in the mouth.

I'm a diehard Pats fan, but let's face it, we need to put this Mangini thing to rest.

He is not a traitor. He got a promotion and had to go elsewhere to get it. It's the nature of the job. I wouldn't him expect to not take it for loyalty reasons.

Nice, mature response. When you don't have facts or a leg to stand on, you always have insults. Thanks for adding further support to my argument, you dolt.

Tomorrow, when we are dancing on your collective grave, I'll think of your ruined team, "China-Doll" Chad Pennington, and all you slithery Jet fans with the same sense of compassion I feel now. A carpet-bag team without its own stadium, a third-rate owner born with a silver spoon of baby-oil in his mouth, a second-class fan-base filled with more curious bystanders than fanatics. When your temporary 10-6 caffeine high ends tomorrow afternoon, nobody will care where your overrated ball-boy of a coach cut his baby teeth. I feel sorry for you: By tomorrow afternoon you'll realize he's just a mumbling, man-boobed Man-Gina resting the hopes of your pathetic franchise on a one-armed choke-artist of a QB. With or without China Doll Chad, the next five years of your franchise will be like the last 30: football outcasts wandering in a dark wilderness of disappointment, wondering what it is like to live in the light. If you can't beat them join them, son... come into the light... Converts from Jet Nation are always welcome!:rocker:

Last edited:
1. Belichick takes him under his wing and teaches him everything he knows about the game.

2. Belichick takes money out of his own pocket to make sure the kid has enough money to get by. (Modell was cheap)

3. Belichick watched out for him. (he lost his Dad when he was 16 years old).

1. Mangini goes to a division rival after having a choice to go to the NFC.

2. Mangini broke unwritten rules trying to recruit players and coaches before moving on.

3. Mangini steals critical files off of Belichick's computer.

4. Mangini tampers with Deion Branch.

Belichick gave Mangini his livelihood, and now Mangini is trying to take Belichick's livelihood away from him.

No wonder he doesn't want to shake his hand. I can't believe he didn't punch him in the mouth.

what is this? code of the samurai?

I'm a diehard Pats fan, but let's face it, we need to put this Mangini thing to rest.

He is not a traitor. He got a promotion and had to go elsewhere to get it. It's the nature of the job. I wouldn't him expect to not take it for loyalty reasons.

In total agreement.

The hand-shake is what matters. When the Pats beat the Jets, Belichick gave Mangini the "cheap hello" where you shake someone's hand while turning your head the other way. After the Jets beat the pat's Belichick offered the "dead fish", in which the hand is limp.

This could be the most-watched hand-shake in NFL history.

Tomorrow, when we are dancing on your collective grave, I'll think of your ruined team, "China-Doll" Chad Pennington, and all you slithery Jet fans with the same sense of compassion I feel now. A carpet-bag team without its own stadium, a third-rate owner born with a silver spoon of baby-oil in his mouth, a second-class fan-base filled with more curious bystanders than fanatics. When your temporary 10-6 caffeine high ends tomorrow afternoon, nobody will care where your overrated ball-boy of a coach cut his baby teeth. I feel sorry for you: By tomorrow afternoon you'll realize he's just a mumbling, man-boobed Man-Gina resting the hopes of your pathetic franchise on a one-armed choke-artist of a QB. With or without China Doll Chad, the next five years of your franchise will be like the last 30: football outcasts wandering in a dark wilderness of disappointment, wondering what it is like to live in the light. If you can't beat them join them, son... come into the light... Converts from Jet Nation are always welcome!:rocker:

Dude, you are a classless imbecile. There are actually some decent folks that post here. You are not included. I hope, for your sake, the Pats do win tomorrow. Because if not, I'll be sure to rub the defeat in your sorry, ugly face for decades to come. You are a piece of human excrement, and deserve to be stuck in a buco...cky pit for the remainder of your pitiful life.

Last edited:
Dude, you are a classless imbecile. There are actually some decent folks that post here. You are not included. I hope, for your sake, the Pats do win tomorrow. Because if not, I'll be sure to rub the defeat in your sorry, ugly face for decades to come. You are a piece of human excrement, and deserve to be stuck in a buco...cky pit for the remainder of your pitiful life.

Sometimes the truth hurts, and that's what I gave you. Take it like a man... or rather, a Man-Gina...:D

Sometimes the truth hurts, and that's what I gave you. Take it like a man... or rather, a Man-Gina...:D

The truth will be revealed today. And, of course the Pats may win. I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with the way you gave the message. If you had just said..."I think the Pats will beat the Jets," no problem. But, instead you went straight to obnoxious, stupid insults.

The truth will be revealed today. And, of course the Pats may win. I don't have a problem with that. I have a problem with the way you gave the message. If you had just said..."I think the Pats will beat the Jets," no problem. But, instead you went straight to obnoxious, stupid insults.

Ignore those comments NEBG. PonyExpress' posts are usually very insightful and provide some great commentary on the Pats. Not sure what triggered these posts.

The Jets are a strong dangerous team and I am expecting a hard and interesting fight today. The truth will indeed be revealed today.

I read a commentary (on the Boston Hearld I think) that mentioned how the Jets team had many ex-Pats - both players and personnel - whereas the Pats had only one ex-Jets player. Irrespective of how much the Pats try to change today, there is a limit to how much the team can suddenly change its system for this game. So, I expect the Pats to be fighting handicapped because Mangini and the coaches would be knowing most of the moves and planned for them.

Hopefully the Pats pull it off comfortably. Go PATS!

I Hate him!!!!!!!!!!!

Ignore those comments NEBG. PonyExpress' posts are usually very insightful and provide some great commentary on the Pats. Not sure what triggered these posts.

The Jets are a strong dangerous team and I am expecting a hard and interesting fight today. The truth will indeed be revealed today.

I read a commentary (on the Boston Hearld I think) that mentioned how the Jets team had many ex-Pats - both players and personnel - whereas the Pats had only one ex-Jets player. Irrespective of how much the Pats try to change today, there is a limit to how much the team can suddenly change its system for this game. So, I expect the Pats to be fighting handicapped because Mangini and the coaches would be knowing most of the moves and planned for them.

Hopefully the Pats pull it off comfortably. Go PATS!

Thanks NYC. I didn't realize that about the rosters. There was a time, a few years ago, that there were so many ex-Jets on the Pats roster that it seemed like Belly took the whole team with him. This was especially true in Belly's first few years with the Pats. These two teams have been star-crossed for many years now. That is obviously the root of the animosity between the fan bases.

In any case, good luck today. I just hope for a good game, no injuries, no ref deciding factors, and the best team winning. Of course, I'll be thrilled with a Jets win, but not surprised by a Pats win.

Pony - you can tell me, you're really Steve Nelson posting here under a pseudonym, right? Ol' Nellie REALLY hates the Jets with a passion, as do I.

(Me, I'm not Steve Nelson)

In any case, good luck today. I just hope for a good game, no injuries, no ref deciding factors, and the best team winning. Of course, I'll be thrilled with a Jets win, but not surprised by a Pats win.

Thank you. Wish you the same! You mirrored my thoughts for a good no-injury, no-ref-deciding game.

Pony - you can tell me, you're really Steve Nelson posting here under a pseudonym, right? Ol' Nellie REALLY hates the Jets with a passion, as do I.

(Me, I'm not Steve Nelson)

When a whiny Jester fan, hiding behind a mask of "politeness", comes on this board before a playoff game to lecture us about BB's flaws and Mangini's virtues, my blood starts to boil... There are Jet forums for that garbage.

Mangini got an opportunity to be the head coach of an NFL football team. He would have been an idiot to turn it down. Some of you are as immature as they come with this "traitor" talk.

The animosity came when the Jets tried to sign Branch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe