PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malik Cunningham Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upgrade him to the main roster. Nothing that Mac showed me this year tells me that he is a starting caliber QB.

No point moving forward with Mac.
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

Upgrade him to the main roster. Nothing that Mac showed me this year tells me that he is a starting caliber QB.

Have you watched football before?

He’s average. Made some good throws, made some really poor ones (the pick, and actually that last play to Geseki….more on it and Geseki turns outside and gets the first.

Biggest issue is no serious weapons and a TERRIBLE O line . Which is on Bill.

BUT…also don’t think Mac has “it” either.

We’re into year #3 of people having should be able to see Mac is a bottom rung NFL quarterback.

Seriously, you watched that game and your main thought coming away was, "Mac lost it for us!" ?

Seriously....

Seriously.

Too much Don Julio ... take a shower and go to bed now.

Mac Jones is such a stupid name I’d like to see him traded for that reason above all.

We’re into year #3 of people having should be able to see Mac is a bottom rung NFL quarterback.

The ones that still believe on Mac are delusional.
He is at best a backup.

Love how they attack anyone that says anything that criticizes Mac. Seems like he is their boy. Did you all forget how terrible Mac was last year?

Mac Jones, unfortunately is a lot better than anyone else we have. He’s just not very good which means we are in limbo.

People too scared of changes. This is why the patriots have been stuck the last few years since Brady left. You have to be willing to take risks and try something different.
Mac has not shown us that he can lead this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back