PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Butler Says Super Bowl Benching Documentary/Book Coming

sigh

So is that your position? He was too hurt to play?

Actually, don't answer. I really don't want to engage. I apologize for posting.
My point is no one knows the answer. Lots of conclusions being made....

OK, I'm trying to stay out of this thread but you've got to be kidding. That's your example? Battling addiction and depression, Barret Robbins disappeared the weekend of the Super Bowl and spent the game at an "undisclosed hospital." Yes, I think we can all see why HE didn't play.

I'm sorry, but that's just really weak sauce. You're "sure there were others?" No you're not. Starting players (98% of the snaps for the year) have not been randomly benched for the Super Bowl, watching a historically bad defensive performance from the sideline.

Argggggghhhh what is wrong with you people lol. If Belichick comes out and says, "wow, I ****ed that one up" will you argue the point with him too?
That was an example of a player who started all year and wasn’t prepared to play in the SB. There don’t have to be previous examples for somerthing to be real.

Leading up to the SB Malcolm was hospitalized Sunday after the AFCCG and Monday. He arrived at the SB on Tue. He participated in walk thrus Wed and Thurs.

To dismiss he was not 100% is not fair to Malcolm.
Belichick isn’t benching him unless something out of the ordinary is going on. We just don’t really know what that something was and we probably never will.

I don’t really post much on the Brady page. What are you? Some kind of bozo? As for criticizing BB? I remember asking you about a year or two ago to show me one time you criticized, and the most recent example you gave me was in the 2014 draft.
I criticized BB this year, last year, I’m critical of multiple draft picks in every draft class going on two decades when I do my draft review.

But I guess when you have these ^ imaginary conversations with me, this is the best you can come up with. Pretend we had this conversation that never happened and maybe the rest of forum will believe it.

And yeah, you post in the Brady forum 24/7… stop playing.

I'd say the ****ty reffing on 3 of the Eagles TDs had more to do with it than Butler being benched

Philly Special was an illegal formation
Clement was out of bounds before securing the ball
Ertz didn't survive the ground

Weird how they enacted new catch rules for that game when every other game that season was under different catch rules
And then changed the rules again this season...game by game. The whole idea that the ball can't move is a joke.

If Butler writes a tell-all book about Belichick, his playing career is over.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back