Status
Not open for further replies.

drew4008

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://sports.ign.com/articles/724/724760p1.html
http://sports.ign.com/madden07/patriots.html

Just some issues...

-Heath Evans is an 84, yet he may not make the team.
-Chad Scott at 83, making him the #2 rated CB on the roster, he'll be #4 CB at best. Put him down 5.
-Warfield is 81, and the #3 rated CB, yet he will be competing with Scott for spot #4 behind Samuel, Hobbs, and Gay. Too high.
-Ross Tucker at 81... whoa. This guy was competing for OL spot #8 or 9 before he was traded. Should be 5 or more notches lower.
-Hobbs has been playing as the #1 CB in camp and should be rated the same as Samuel, 84ish.
-Sullivan might not even make the team, and has been a disappointment completely so far. 79 is way too high.
-Jackson was arguably the #1 WR prospect in the draft, should only be a notch below Maroney.
-Ummm... where is Stephen Gostkowski, the Patriots starting kicker?! Wow!
-On the same note as above... they add in Corey Bramlet and Freddie Roach, 2 UDFAs who will likely be on the PS, yet forget the first kicker drafted and a surefire starter. Just pathetic.
-With the ways things are looking in camp, Eugene Wilson may be playing a lot of CB leaving the FS spot open. Regardless of what happens with him, James Sanders and Artrell Hawkins will see quite a bit of playing time. Sanders should be a couple notches higher and Hawkins should at least be in the game!!
-Kaczur started 11 games as a rookie last year and is competing for the starting RT spot. Should be 79ish.
-Marquise Hill has been a major disappointment and doesn't look like he will ever prove much, drop him down a bit.
-Klecko may be a feel good story and all, but he is struggling to make the team and definitely shouldn't be that high. 68ish.
-Cassel has been impressive as backup and should be a few notches higher. The fact that no vet backup has been brought in shows the coaches confidence in him.
-Gene Mruc is a very good backup and will see some playing time this year. Should be in the low 70s.
-Childress will be #5 WR and should see some playing time, should be high 60s instead of low 60s.
-One of the team captains, Izzo, isn't in the game, again.
-The Patriots 2 starting ILBs for Friday's game, Barry Gardner and Don Davis, aren't even in the game...
-6 rookies who should all make the team... are not in the game.

damn they dropped Coreys agility a lot..from 87-89 i believe last year to 83 :\

poor Guss Scott at 64

DeAngelo Williams is rated 81 and they have him faster than Maroney..such BS

Joseph Addai faster too at 94 speed!

i mean hes fast but i guess they took his 40 too far

Maroney is very arguably fastest RB behind Bush but guess they dont think so..Holmes is higher than Jackson..

Patriot haters

just as bad ratings as the fake 1s

Last edited:
lame overall

Thank God for Madden,His predictions are always right?
Who does this stuff for him???
Who's kidding who?
He sits in his bus saying bamm,while his lawyers are trying to sue emeril for stealing his schictk.
If only he said "thats hot he'd own paris hilton".

ay dont blame John .. he didnt make these ratings. im 85% sure he doesnt do all the ratings.

Remix 6 said:
ay dont blame John .. he didnt make these ratings. im 85% sure he doesnt do all the ratings.

The only he has to do with that game is his name on box. I would bet he doesn't do any of the ratings.

Reggie Bush is an 87.

That's all I have to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
87 is a lot for a rookie who hasnt played a down in the NFL.

Why Does Tedy Bruschi Never Crack The 90 Overall!!!!!!

Hopefully some of the guys they are missing will be available on the online roster updates.I am dissapointed the Ghost isn't on there.Oh well,can't have everything I guess...

I may sound crazy, but Madden would be soooooooo much better if they didn't rate the players at all.

Madden has probably zero input when it comes to player ratings. That is up too the dumbass producers that don't know **** about football. Year after year they leave out key features and refuse to fix bugs that are in the game. Oh well, the ratings they put out aren't going to satisfy everyone. But Maroney a 90 speed? I found that many experts that have watched Maroney say that he is a game breaker that can take it the distance, So the 90 speed rating should be around 95. Everyone has said that flat out that Maroney can fly, he is that fast. Apparently the people at EA didn't see that. For people that play Madden football, a 90 speed is really slow. Too bad my playstation broke so I can't play it.

Last edited:
Maroneys speed should of been up around 93 in my opinion and agility is fine at 92

Stop complaining. It's just a f u c k i n game.

Last edited:
Handel said:
Stop complaining. It's just a f u c k i n game.

So is football.

Umm I wouldnt call Gostkowski our starter just yet..

Clonamery said:
So is football.

That's always funny to me. No matter which group of friends I've ever had, there's always been one of our football fan friends that was 'too good' for videogame football.

"It's just a GAME." He'd say.

"So is FOOTBALL." We'd say.

"But at least that's a REAL GAME, videogames are FAKE GAMES." He'd counter.

Then we'd throw the videogame box at him and ask him if it FELT fake.

They will fix these by the start of the season with the first roster update usually around week 1 after camps and the first batch of injuries.

The way they do the ratings, is by hiring scouts from companies such as scouts inc. and other so called "PROFESSIONAL" groups. I'd always laugh my ass of when starters on the pats were left off the game, or there was that time that S. Neal was black, and when I finally saw him on T.V. I was thinking to myself "who the hell is this guy?" I was living a Madden induced lie all season long. As far as the player rankings go, who cares? Take those players and coach there asses off. It's not like you cannot improve their numbers over the long haul of the seasons. Let's just all hope this yrs. Madden is a good one.
Also, for all of you out there with a 360 and xbox live, we should hook up and play some type of tourney sometime during the football yr.

yeah they had Bruschi as a FA last year i think..didnt have Hobbs our 3rd rounder. i mean its pretty common sense as to who will make roster besides the 5th-6th guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News