Welcome to PatsFans.com

Love this teams toughness

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by batbl18, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batbl18

batbl18 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

This team just keeps battling and continues to win games. I feel like this group of guys can go far this year in the postseason. I think they have showed us that they can turn things around even when things aren't going so right (first half of Dolphins game). Can't wait for the Buffalo game, and then the playoffs to start.

Check out the coaching staff talk and Brady in this video, they sure do like to curse though:
    Patriots All Access Pt. 1 - 12/30/2011
  2. strngplyr

strngplyr On the Roster

Ratings:
    +267 / 3 / -0

I love seeing how much Mayo has embraced the roll of a leader. One of the knocks on him in 09 was that he wasn't vocal enough to be a leader, I think he took that personally.
  3. JaxPats

JaxPats Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nice read. This D is not as bad as most would think. Some surprise's have come to bear last 5 games or so and starting to gel more than the beginning of the season. Heart !!
  4. Joker

Joker PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,904 / 16 / -22

thanks for the clip....BB said exactly what I felt post game...heckuva comeback after such a poor first half...team showed character...that means something to me.
  5. JDot

JDot Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 8 / -6

#12 Jersey

Man, there was some great sounds from the game in that clip. Brady screaming; paraphrasing. "Aint no one feeling f'n sorry for us" to dante coaching up the O-Line, Hoyer saying keep it going and what have you.

But when the pats took the lead, and Brady ran down the bench screaming "That's some f'n heart" I figurally(spelling?) did this....

[​IMG]

Great stuff..
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  6. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Revis Island is here PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +706 / 6 / -2

#95 Jersey

They are very tough mentally..coming from behind to win games with a horrible D is big
  7. JDot

JDot Rookie

Ratings:
    +113 / 8 / -6

#12 Jersey

To be fair, the D is the reason the Pats where able to come back. Watching the Pats D, it is incongruous at times for sure. But the D is what it is, let's just hope the O can complement the D well in the post season.

Ie:The D gives up a long time consuming drive, the O must not go 3 and out. Or if the D gets a turnover, the O must put up points, etc.

Let's face it, the Pats D is white knuckle fan fare. It will be one heck of a crazy ride to Indy if the Pats make it. Any given Sunday tho..
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.