PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking for the Major

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone seen Harrison 37 of late? Hope all is well!

PatsChick87 said:
Hey, has anyone seen Harrison 37 of late? Hope all is well!

I thought he was back in country... not in Iraq anymore - perhaps I was mistaken?

Anyway, by the looks of it he hasn't been on the board in a month... it could just be that he "has a life"

Last edited:
JoeSixPat said:
I thought he was back in country... not in Iraq anymore - perhaps I was mistaken?

Anyway, by the looks of it he hasn't been on the board in a month... it could just be that he "has a life"

More than likely, sigh....I had a life once, then the Krafts bought the Pats!!:p By the way, good luck with #2!!! Let us know if it's a Teddy or a Theodora!

Last edited by a moderator:
PatsChick87 said:
More than likely, sigh....I had a life once, then the Krafts bought the Pats!!:p

what was that like? :eek:

Last I heard..he was stateside..but that was awhile ago..my guess is he's busy busy busy...I am sure he will resurafce sometime soon!!

PatsChick87 said:
Hey, has anyone seen Harrison 37 of late?
I only ever see Patriot players when they are playing football games inside my television set from August through February.

You raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannng???? :)

I'm here in the blessed U.S. of A. Survived the year in combat and am glad to be home.

Army has relocated me to Fort Riley, KS and I'm waiting to move into a new place. Until then- staying with my in-laws and am in dial-up hell, hence the lack of posting.

I've been lurking, and since you were wondering, figured I'd surface. Can't thank you, Marty, and Stan and Pats DVD and Ian enough for the kindness you showed me while deployed. The Patriots and their fans helped get me through some tough times over there.

Anyway- if anyone is out near KC, drop me a line. AND- I can be the board's Big 12 scout, as I have season tix to the Kansas State Wildcats, so looking forward to casing the potential prospects for the 2007 draft.

Frankly, now I'm worried about Patschick87 - she hasn't been heard from since 1:15pm today... something's not right.

JoeSixPat said:
Frankly, now I'm worried about Patschick87 - she hasn't been heard from since 1:15pm today... something's not right.

Good to hear from you Kirk, glad all is well and will look forward to your new scouting reports!;)

Major...Glad to hear from you!! Sounds good...and I KNOW those diallups are mighty slow...

Harrison37 said:

I'm here in the blessed U.S. of A. Survived the year in combat and am glad to be home.

Army has relocated me to Fort Riley, KS and I'm waiting to move into a new place. Until then- staying with my in-laws and am in dial-up hell, hence the lack of posting.

I've been lurking, and since you were wondering, figured I'd surface. Can't thank you, Marty, and Stan and Pats DVD and Ian enough for the kindness you showed me while deployed. The Patriots and their fans helped get me through some tough times over there.

Anyway- if anyone is out near KC, drop me a line. AND- I can be the board's Big 12 scout, as I have season tix to the Kansas State Wildcats, so looking forward to casing the potential prospects for the 2007 draft.

Great to hear from you -- looking forward to your insights!

I disappear for months at a time and no one ever notices !

:D

Brownfan80 said:

Since when did they have road-side bombs in Florida? :D

Harrison37 said:

Home of the Big Red One eh? I live just down 70 from there. The company I work for is always on post doing work. As far as as the purply ****ycats, I wish you would have steered clear of them. I'll be in Manhatten when the Huskers roll into town though.

Brownfan80 said:

Sure we do! The level of pessimism drops precipitously when you're gone. ;) :singing:

mike, try the roadsides in florida for yourself

Mike the Brit said:
i certainly don't recommend stepping onto the shoulders of the roads, much less the off-road ditches, in fla.
of course the off-road dangers in florida are reptiles and feline carnivores.
in iraq it is the human, a far more deadly predator.

welcome back, harrison 37, glad you're home safe. you're in one of the old buffalo soldier forts there. if your folks are there then you're the current generation of a military family, eh?
god bless you and your family for your service.
each of us owes you and the big red 1.

Mike the Brit said:

True, but they do have a high population of drivers waiting for glaucoma surgery! :eek:

Harrison37 said:

Welcome back man. Thanks for your service.

That is not a political statement, just one vet to another.

When I was in many years ago, we had an expression, FTA. Is that still going around?

Harrison37 said:
Army has relocated me to Fort Riley, KS and I'm waiting to move into a new place.

Welcome home!

Fort Riley, huh? My sympathies. A long time ago in an unwanted former life I spent some less than quality time wandering all over the skies and grounds of Fort Riley. Who the hell ever said that Kansas was flat?!?! I got lots of blisters pounding up and down hills all over the Fort's grounds.

(Not quite what you expected someplace named "Manhattan to look like I bet! Not many skyscrapers. At least not back then.) :D

Again, welcome back. We look forward to your usual highly interesting posts.

Thanks all for the interest and warm greetings.

If you're gonna be one, then be a BIG RED ONE!

I'm the public affairs officer for the new 4th Infantry Brigade Combat Team so you might come across me on the internet from time to time. Although if you do, it probably means something bad happened. :/

PatsNutMe- Thanks- no, FTA is not something that is really in the lexicon anymore. Because we're an all-volunteer force, most of us have nobody but ourselves to blame for being here! Although, I love it. 8 more years to 20 and if I'm competitive for O-6, maybe longer.

edzo- they've done a lot of remodeling and building on Custer Hill, but it's the same old, same old. This is my second tour here- I was at Riley from 95-98.

Looking forward to the new season. Can't believe it's only May. Still a long way to go before kickoff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back