PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Long-time PATS Fan

Belichick8384

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Hello, I'm pretty much a lifetime PATS fan. I've been a fan since I was 4 and started to learn about what football is.

I couldn't believe it happened again this year, and in such humiliating fashion. I have a slight distaste in my mind about how the PATS couldn't get SB vengence on New Effing York but Baltimore could just waltz into Foxborough and get AFCC vengence. And I really hate the fact that so many people hate my team so much. Like, its an unnatural hate that shouldn't be in something of small significance in life like sports. And there are NYG and Baltimore fans everywhere where I live. Its not fun...

I thought to myself that I wouldn't have much interest in the NFL in general until the next season, but such a stinging loss makes me more into it and I can't wait till next season. So, to get my fix I signed up here so I can discuss with other fans about what's wrong with the team, what they can / should do to improve vs what they're actually doing, and other team stuff. Should be fun!

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back