PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

London Patriots Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in London for week 1 this year. Met a cutie from NW london as well. Watched the pats game in a pub near Picadilly called sports CAFE i Believe. They stopped serving drinks into the 3rd quarter unfortunately.

Great crowd there and always some college kids from the states to laugh with as well as brits. Enjoy UK patriots! Go Pats!

Big thanks to the UKPatriots for being so much fun at the Sports Bar & Grill on Saturday (Sunday?). Mr. (Common) Denominator and I had a great time and felt like we were amongst friends. We even managed to get back to the hotel by 4:30AM and sleep for two hours before we had to catch our train. Totally worth it, great experience, great group of fans. Thanks again!

When I heard the news this morning, I had to come back to this thread.

Congrats, guys, have fun at the game next year. It's all good since it was scheduled to be a road game anyway for the Patriots.

Should be a nice game to see, since Josh McDaniels should have another full dossier on the opponents! :D

Last edited:
Congrats to the UK fans as the Pats will be playing the Rams there next season on October 28th.

Book it, Pats in London Oct. 28 - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

By the way guys - - you got a nice call-out from the Big Man!!!!

".......We are honored to be selected for this year’s game and eager to return,” Patriots owner Robert Kraft said in an NFL press release. ..........The United Kingdom is home to some of our most passionate Patriots fans, including the UKPatriots, who are among our most active fan clubs overall, not just overseas. We look forward to another memorable experience.”

Last edited:
We are from NJ and will be in London come Superbowl weekend. Anyone UK Pats fans going to this same sports bar? It's only about a mile from out hotel. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes