PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Local Take on Hightower's performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
In one of the pics he looks like Willie Mcginest. damn...

I don't care who is more nfl ready or who is more likely to win droy. I like them both the same. Just cant explain how much the strip -fumble recovery meant to me as a fan. To have both of your first round picks involved on that play put me on cloud 9. I still haven't come down actually. They both played well and contributed immensely from their own positions which was huge for this team and its fans.

I believe Jones is a lot closer to JPP's weight right now than you think. He weighed in at 266 at the combine, but...

Very interesting. Makes a lot of sense. I think he looks bigger than JPP. He looks plenty big enough, anyway.

I'm going to go ahead and say it... Hightower has impressed me so much he has become my binki... I really didn't know too much about him come draft other than what i heard... the guy is good god i hope these young guns stay healthy. The 3 LB's we have right now have a real shot of being dominant if they can stay on the field for the next couple of years.

I can't remember many games where you can say a team had THREE impact rookies on week one. Two of them starters and Wilson getting a huge chunk of reps too.

They combined for 14 tackles, two tackles for loss, a sack, forced fumble, interception and two pass deflections. Say no more.

I can't remember many games where you can say a team had THREE impact rookies on week one. Two of them starters and Wilson getting a huge chunk of reps too.

They combined for 14 tackles, two tackles for loss, a sack, forced fumble, interception and two pass deflections. Say no more.

And the one Touchdown! Loving the start for these guys. Hopefully, they only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes