PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions DT Ndamukong Suh {edited 2x} WINS APPEAL TO UNSUSPEND for latest stomp/step for playoffs

I'd be willing to put money down that if you had a professional shrink analyze him, the result would come back as a sociopath. Suh has no empathy or care for his fellow humans. He is the worst of humanity.

Reminds me of this awesome video/song of Mike Tyson quotes:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GBkw2vtW6AE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It seems weird that someone so dominant like Tyson or Suh would have to do something psychotic since they can just compete within the rules and still win. But it is the rage that probably elevates their game.

Suh won his appeal...is playing this weekend per schefter

Pathetic.

This league is a non-stop joke. So much for player safety.

edit: He got fined $70k. Should be a fine + 1 game suspension. No way can you give this guy the benefit of the doubt considering his history and assume it was "accidental"

Last edited:
What a joke this league is!!!

It's all about money if you ask me - Suh is a big ticket type of player and the lions organization surely lobbied to the league to get his suspension lifted. I love the product the NFL puts on the field (for the part), but they are the most despicable of the major sports leagues by a country mile. No respect for the way the NFL operates. Terrible year for them.

Edit: Suh will be laughing until he falls asleep tonight. He must feel like he is invincible/above the law, and rightly so.

I would be furious if I was a packers (or Cowboys) fan.

Last edited:
Goodell needs to get fired. What more does this incompetent idiot need to do to prove he is not suitable for his job. It was clearly intentional but i suppose Suh will keep the game vs Dallas alot closer to boost ratings. Funny how this is the first time Suh's history has not been taken into account when deciding a punishment.

FIRE GOODELL

And Herr Goodell walks away with clean hands on it. This all falls on Ted Cottrell who was last seen before being appointed an appeals officer this year leading the New York Sentinels of the now defunct UFL to an 0-6 record in 2009.

Rog will now come out and say he disagrees with the ruling but respects the process that was put in place.

But if anyone thinks this decision wasn't Herr Goodell's is fooling themselves. Cottrell may have officially said it but he had Goodell's blessing.

Last edited:
Just to point out.....

Being suspended for the game would only have cost Suh $22,000. Instead, he'll get to play, but he's got to pay $70k. So, essentially, Suh's paying $48k to play football this weekend.

Goodell fingers.jpg

"What I do, and it never fails me, is lick BOTH fingers before holding them out like this. That way, I can determine whichever way the wind is blowing from ANY direction before making a decision."

Well this is truly a league that is all about player safety, alright. Took Raiola two instances of clear cut dirty play to be suspended and Suh, with the history that he has, is issued a slap on the wrist (for him) and is good to go for the playoffs. Goodell is a ******* CLOWN.

That Goodell can keep his job is just insane. I really wish I could just stop watching the NFL. I love my Patriots but I hate that I love the NFL. I really do. I've not gone through a divorce, but I wonder if this is the kind of feeling that leads to it. Goodell is sick and the owners are sick for supporting him continually.

Another note:

This isn't on Goodell, whether you think the decision is good or bad. This was an appeal in front of Cottrell.

I don't understand how you could ever justify suspending the guy in the first place. He was not even looking at Rodgers.
Do we really want to turn football into this?

Goodell needs to get fired. What more does this incompetent idiot need to do to prove he is not suitable for his job. It was clearly intentional but i suppose Suh will keep the game vs Dallas alot closer to boost ratings. Funny how this is the first time Suh's history has not been taken into account when deciding a punishment.

FIRE GOODELL
Um...Goodell suspended him. It was the appeals officer, Ted Cottrell, who overturned the appeal.

I don't understand how you could ever justify suspending the guy in the first place. He was not even looking at Rodgers.
Do we really want to turn football into this?

How can you fail to see what he does. Watch it on a loop. He steps on with his right foot, slides off, then steps back with his left foot so it's directly on his leg. He then lifts his right foot so that all his weight is on his left foot. He then PAUSES that way, making sure all his weight is on Rodger's leg. The pause is the killer. Absolutely intentional.

And Herr Goodell walks away with clean hands on it. This all falls on Ted Cottrell who was last seen before being appointed an appeals officer this year leading the New York Sentinels of the now defunct UFL to an 0-6 record in 2009.

Rog will now come out and say he disagrees with the ruling but respects the process that was put in place.

But if anyone thinks this decision wasn't Herr Goodell's is fooling themselves. Cottrell may have officially said it but he had Goodell's blessing.
I'm not one to defend Goodell, but why would he have suspended him in the first place? This just magnifies it.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back