PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions DT Ndamukong Suh {edited 2x} WINS APPEAL TO UNSUSPEND for latest stomp/step for playoffs

Im so glad I'm not am NFL quarterback. I heard the pay is good, but this chick named Sue always kicks you in the junk on thanksgiving and ****.

You gotta think his life expectancy post career will not be very long at all. He's got the perfect mix of stupid/psycho that will get him blasted by some punk gangbanger outside a South Beach/Vegas watering hole.

he knew exactly what he was doing.....very dirty play...don't know who's worse...him or Burfict...he is also a big scumbag

Stay classy....err never mind. This is Detroit we're talking about.

Dirtbag. If he wins his appeal, I will vomit.

Jim Caldwell is very upset about this:
bilde
bustedbrooklyn.jpg

You gotta think his life expectancy post career will not be very long at all. He's got the perfect mix of stupid/psycho that will get him blasted by some punk gangbanger outside a South Beach/Vegas watering hole.
Either that or a road rage incident. Guy sees how big and angry he is, pulls out a .45 from under the seat, and ventilates him.

It's more than that. Suh has a genuine contempt for people and is emotionally unstable. Someday he will probably hurt, if not kill, someone. Suh is truly a scarey human being.

It's like Cris Carter says, take players off the damn field, that is the only thing they can understand, as opposed to the thick-as-a-brick Ihedibedibebeau who says, 'why can't we just fine them'....deerrr. The Lions statistically are a worse team without Suh. Suh gives Detroit production and although the Cowboys were coming at the interior anyways, Suh just pulled more Lions out of coverage. What a team player...:confused:

He won't win the Appeal. Bookmark this and toss it in my face if he does, but he won't. The League's letter to Suh is very detailed, makes it very clear that there is no way that the "second stomp" could have been an accident and leaves no wiggle room for the arbiter or whoever hears the case.

This guy must be either an idiot of unimaginable proportions or a psychopath. He is leaving millions of dollars of endorsement and contract money on the table. His behavior in the past was stupid and bad, but everybody loves "Mr. Discount Double Check," so this was off the charts and will never go away.

EDIT: Whoa! I was really wrong on this one. I guess the justification is that he wouldn't have been suspended if he had done this to the 53rd guy on the GB depth chart and not this year's likely MVP. I still don't like the guy and I don't like what he did.

Last edited:
It's more than that. Suh has a genuine contempt for people and is emotionally unstable. Someday he will probably hurt, if not kill, someone. Suh is truly a scarey human being.
I was about to dismiss your comment as an over the top exaggeration and move on, but then two words came to mind: "Aaron Hernandez." I'm afraid you might be right.

He won't win the Appeal. Bookmark this and toss it in my face if he does, but he won't. The League's letter to Suh is very detailed, makes it very clear that there is no way that the "second stomp" could have been an accident and leaves no wiggle room for the arbiter or whoever hears the case.

This guy must be either an idiot of unimaginable proportions or a psychopath. He is leaving millions of dollars of endorsement and contract money on the table. His behavior in the past was stupid and bad, but everybody loves "Mr. Discount Double Check," so this was off the charts and will never go away.
Really is interesting how this behavior was commonplace back in the day, Dobler, Tatum, Romanowski, Kevin Gogan...

Those days are over and guys like Suh don't understand and can't control themselves.

I was about to dismiss your comment as an over the top exaggeration and move on, but then two words came to mind: "Aaron Hernandez." I'm afraid you might be right.
Look at the expression on Suh's face when he's looking at or addressing people. The guy oozes contempt.

What would it have to do with safety? I'm confused.

I am poking fun at the idea that the league cares about player safety.

Really is interesting how this behavior was commonplace back in the day, Dobler, Tatum, Romanowski, Kevin Gogan...

Those days are over and guys like Suh don't understand and can't control themselves.

Agreed. And, it's not like they haven't been warned and given second, third and fourth chances. In Suh's case, it's stupidity or pathology of the highest order. The NFL is "family entertainment" these days and guys like Rodgers, Brady and P. Manning are its face to the public. You just don't mess with them.

Sorry but I have to ask, which was more deliberate? The two helmets to the knee on Gronk, or this? Because one isn't worth even a $100 fine and the other is worth an entire game.

These are nothing alike. One is illegal the other isn't.

Chiming in; I'll be outraged if an appeal is successful. Personally one game isn't enough for a repeat offender so I'm not happy about that. However, it's clearly deliberate. The first step was definitely accidental but once that happens he knows exactly where Rodgers is and he deliberately goes back further.

I am poking fun at the idea that the league cares about player safety.
You're right. The League cares about its image and the billions that depend on that image. Stomping on the already injured leg of one of its most popular stars gives it a chance to re-enforce its image, preserve the illusion and keep everybody happy...except for Suh and Lions' fans.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back