PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions DT Ndamukong Suh {edited 2x} WINS APPEAL TO UNSUSPEND for latest stomp/step for playoffs

I would love it if the Packers would list Rodgers as "probable" with "leg lacerations" in all of their injury reports throughout the playoffs, just to draw attention to it.

I was listening to a short segment on Mike and Mike yesterday who were laughing hysterically about the numb feet excuse.. Golic went into a whole diatribe about how football fields are flat surfaces, and when you feel something under your feet that is probably a human..

Anyone who thinks Suh isn't a calculating, psychopathic dirtbag, who was innocent in this case, is kidding themselves.....Or flat out trolling.

DON'T TALK TO ME!

Talk to Herr Kommisar Goodell & his butt buddies in the NFL front office.

So I take it you think Goodell has a positive image overall amongst the "lazy" fanbase? Interesting Baghdad Bobbian response.
Clearly you aren't reading my words.

I take exception to how you have characterized my position.

I never stated that I disagreed with the Sun decision. I also understand Cottrell's and Hanks' job function- which is what I said in one on my initial responses.

My position is that Goodell -and Goodell alone is responsible for his image and public perception. Along with the perception you have - which I agree with, has an image of being indecisive, lacking in transparency and incredibly inconsistent in policy enforcement.

Why you are accusing me of taking positions i havent even commented on and calling me lazy is a bit over the top and unwarranted.
I am responding to your position that goodell is responsible for your misunderstanding that he makes decisions for on field discipline.

Wrong. Goodell's numerous press conferences and statements in the press have made him face for player discipline. He chose to position himself that way - not me. Rozelle never did it. Neither did Tagliabue. He created this persona and the perception followers of the NFL have of him.

Does the perception innacurately reflect the actual disciplinary process? Yes. As the CEO of the NFL is it his responsibility to shape, clarify his image and articulate his job function publicy? Absafreakinglutely.

Because he is a poor communicator, he is hurting himself from a PR standpoint.
Your perception is wrong. You cannot blame goodell that you don't pay attention to which issues he is responsible for or that you think everything involving discipline is the same.

The league significantly enhanced the personal conduct policy during goodells tenure so of course his predecessors wouldn't be as visible on these issues because they didn't deal with them.
Again you are starting from "goodell bad" and twisting facts to support your predetermined conclusion.

Being a repeat offender for dodging the media: $100,000 fine.

Being a repeat offender for trying to hurt someone: $70,000 fine and no suspension.

How any organization allows a player like Suh on their team is mind blowing. I hope the Cowboys rip the Lions a new one.

Being a repeat offender for dodging the media: $100,000 fine.

Being a repeat offender for trying to hurt someone: $70,000 fine and no suspension.

How any organization allows a player like Suh on their team is mind blowing. I hope the Cowboys rip the Lions a new one.

Just to clarify....

Lynch was fined $50k, not $100k. The additional $50 he had to pay was due to the reinstatement of a former fine for the same thing, which was triggered by Lynch not talking to the media yet again.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back