PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions and Ndamokomg Suh talking smack

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do the Jets and Rex Ryan.

No they do not. They talk like the are the best team in the NFL and that nobody will beat them. Suh is probably the best at his position and after only one year. There be a difference.

I was a Suh fan, but he's starting to push the limits. Let your play on the field do the talking.

Omg did he really say that??? What nerve! I can't believe the audacity!!! Lol not really smack talk.....just Telling it like it is, preseason or not the pats laid a big fat egg.

Suh will learn that he who has a glass quarterback should be careful whose head he tries to tear off. Just ask Rodney.

There is talking smack and there there is being an idiot.. Suh is being an idiot. Not to mention that he should get fined for his punch at Mankins. And this BS that he was "just trying to get Mankins to let go of the face mask" wouldn't fly in a Kangaroo Court with Squiddly Diddly as the Judge...

I have no problem with them talking garbage on the field. Doing it off after they've accomplished nothing shows a lack of maturity..

haha gotta love the lions. while they did smack us around, it was preseason. too bad we dont play them again for a while. BB would most certainly run up the score

This team could use a few players with Suh's attitude

Seriously? The guy is a few more hits away from labled dirty. The announcers are all giving him props because they like him. I'm still puzzled over the comment when Suh tried to hit Brady after he was hit. In a league which is becoming very protective of it's skilled positioned players, how does that get a atta boy?

i wish Suh was on this team, "sigh".:(

might have been, if the Patriots had been completely worthless after Brady went down in 2008 and if Suh didn't stay for his senior year.

Omg did he really say that??? What nerve! I can't believe the audacity!!! Lol not really smack talk.....just Telling it like it is, preseason or not the pats laid a big fat egg.

actually we managed to score 10 points. ;)

He's got every right to talk smack. No one should take issue with this.
I agree, Suh would have every right to talk smack... if it had been a regular season game.

Talking smack after a preseason game. OK. That's a team that knows nothing about winning.

Someone should tell him that Pats didn't game plan for that game and they did.

Seriously? The guy is a few more hits away from labled dirty. The announcers are all giving him props because they like him. I'm still puzzled over the comment when Suh tried to hit Brady after he was hit. In a league which is becoming very protective of it's skilled positioned players, how does that get a atta boy?

uh....vince wilfork says hi

sounds like you're trying to forget how vince wilfork used to be..... remember?

hell even seymour

Suh kind of reminds me of Merriman. Started his career out fast. Got confident and did some talking. Next is getting caught with a banned substance. Then finish your career with on and off injuries.

He should talk smack. The Patriots laid down like dogs while the Lions punched them in the mouth. I'm still pissed. My brother said that the Pats were heartless and had no fight or toughness. I hope that none of that is true.
Overall the damn team SUCKED!! :mad: I hope they learned something from it.

Let your brother know that Saturday's first half was almost as impressive as the first half last Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes