PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lions and Ndamokomg Suh talking smack

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2008, the Lions were 4-0 in the preseason and 0-16 in the regular season. Suh wasn't there. Someone should remind him.

who really cares

Does he realize that running through rich ohrnburger doesn't count as an accomplishment and that it's preseason?

Apparently he does since he just says it was a good start but they are looking for more.

I don't see the problem.

Keep it coming, Suh. I remember what happened to the last team that gloated over a victory over the Pats. 45-3.

Congratulations on your preseason victory.

:rolleyes:

Can't blame him, game 3 of the pre-season is as big as it gets for the Lions.

I guess we're supposed to get mad at this smack talk. Some people here need to man the **** up.

Talk is cheap. Let's see if they can not let down Detroit Lions' fans for once.

They really need all the bravado they can get. Such a sorry franchise. At least we've had our run of good fortune.

Last edited:
To be fair, preseason or not, that was probably the biggest win of his pro career.

He should talk smack. The Patriots laid down like dogs while the Lions punched them in the mouth. I'm still pissed. My brother said that the Pats were heartless and had no fight or toughness. I hope that none of that is true.
Overall the damn team SUCKED!! :mad: I hope they learned something from it.

Last edited:
Apparently he had a good time beating up on the "Brady Bunch." Does he realize that running through rich ohrnburger doesn't count as an accomplishment and that it's preseason?

Ndamukong Suh “had a blast beating up on the Brady Bunch” | ProFootballTalk

Give the man a break. He plays for the Lions. Putting your helmet on the right way counts as an accomplishment for that team.

That being said, I do hope he crushes Cutler this year and that they do better than they usually do. Purely out of pity for their fans.

Last edited:
Take time to stop and smell the roses, I guess.

If it motivates them for the regular season, good for them. Otherwise, it is a practice game that is useful only to identify and correct problems when they really don't cost the teams anything.

I like alot of players that arnt from NE, until they start talkin'

Suh will be a NY Jet in the not too distant future..He fits their Persona like a glove.

On the trash talk scale of 1-10 that's a zero. Other than the silly Brady Bunch reference, it was just him feeling good about his team. Let's face it, he's a high-profile young guy for whom, so far, the NFL has been relatively easy. If he wants to feel giddy so be it — though the NFL has a way of teaching humility at some point.

You guys call that trash talk? Have you ever played a sport or spent 5 minutes on Xbox Live before?

Keep it coming, Suh. I remember what happened to the last team that gloated over a victory over the Pats. 45-3.

Congratulations on your preseason victory.

:rolleyes:

Ummm......... not a good example to use, dude. How did our year end?

Can't blame him, game 3 of the pre-season is as big as it gets for the Lions.

Exactly what I was thinking.

This was the Superbowl for them, you guys understand that right ?

For them, The Pats coming into their place to play them was like that beautiful chick you've been in love with since your freshman year in high school and her finally agreeing to come over to study biology with you.

You take full advantage of the situation. Let them be happy in this, only one more game till reg season starts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back