PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Le'Veon Bell released

second TD at about 1:45. I remember there was one where he just about went to war, maybe it's this game, maybe another. Something tells me he learned a little from his time on the milk carton

I think Rham's fumbling issues are being over-blown compared to Harris'... Both guys take a lot of hits - high ones too - because of their running styles; but aside from the one that might not have actually been a fumble in the first place, Rham has been clean the rest of the way... As for the failed blitz pick-up also in the Miami game, I ass-ign more blame for that on on Jake Johnson; this was his man, after all.

I think Rham's fumbling issues are being over-blown compared to Harris'... Both guys take a lot of hits - high ones too - because of their running styles; but aside from the one that might not have actually been a fumble in the first place, Rham has been clean the rest of the way... As for the failed blitz pick-up also in the Miami game, I ass-ign more blame for that on on Jake Johnson; this was his man, after all.
AsSIGN. You put the emPHAsis on the wrong sylLABle..

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back