PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's shed a tear for the real victim of DeflateGate: Greg Doyel

I just hope this guy hasn't reproduced. If there is one thing the world doesn't need, its the genes this man brings to the fabric of society. When Greg goes on to that overheated, noise piped in RCA Dome in the sky, the average IQ of our species will go up 10 points.

I just hope this guy hasn't reproduced. If there is one thing the world doesn't need, its the genes this man brings to the fabric of society. When Greg goes on to that overheated, noise piped in RCA Dome in the sky, the average IQ of our species will go up 10 points.

That hits on an odd part of Doyel's over-the-top homer act: He only started working for the Indianapolis Star in October of 2014. I can understand him having an opinion on the Patriots due to his prior jobs, but he's only been on the Colts beat for 2 games between the teams. Him acting like he's a long-suffering fan with an axe to grind is just that: An act.

I don't think it's likely, but it would be pretty sweet if the Wells report exonerated the Patriots, Kensil was fired for incompetence, Grigson was fined for making a complaint not in good faith and tampering with the ball on the sideline, Irsay fined for piling on Twitter during an investigation, and then Doyel friggin offs himself.

Last edited:
It sounds like an article written by a drunk writer.

Borges and Doyel doing their job as hack journalists. Happily participate in the witch hunt, proclaim the Pats guilty, and even if the report exonerates the Pats it doesn't matter. They have successfully sullied the organizations reputation and pretend that they had no role in it.

iA9namffl43M5.gif

= Extent of Greg Doyel's football understanding and ability

Man, no matter what the report says, I can't wait for it to come out and be done with it all.

I'd like to see Doyel "vacated" :p

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results