PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lets Get Loud

Status
Not open for further replies.
It better be...as many of us here would kill to get a ticket.

If they win the first game and host the AFCCG, I may just have to break out the emergency rainy-day fund, and make the trek from western Pennsylvania.
If they win the first game and host the AFCCG, I may break into my fund and make the trek from South London!

If they win the first game and host the AFCCG, I may break into my fund and make the trek from South London!

Damn, now that is commitment brother! :rocker:

Hate to rain on your parade, but how loud it sounds on TV is mostly a function of the TV microphone settings and not actual crowd noise.

its not raining on my parade but when I watch games at Denver.. Indy.. KC.. Seatle.. those stadiums are ******* loud as all hell!! I know NE fans are just as passionate as any other so i am not buying we are fat and happy.

KC has a wide open stadium so that cant be the only factor. Maybe its the rich snobs that think its beneath them to contribute for the 12th man :mad:

That is not true...I got two tickets in the end zone last row of the 100's for the 09 Ravens game and last year bought two tickets middle rows in the corner in the 100 level for the Jets game. Given the Pats record when I attend home games since 2006 (first game at the Razor) they are 1-4 with my first win coming Christmas eve against the Dolphins and it took a 17 point comeback, it goes with out saying I will not be attending a game in Foxboro this January.

Do me a favor and stay away from Indy in February too.

Troy Brown just said on CSN after the Celtics game that the Gillette DJ sucks. Players from opposing team asking Troy "What's up with the lame music". Troy says he wants to be the new Gillette DJ. Says the song "I like to move it move it" is HORRIBLE.

Well ... Troy had a knack for being big time in the receiving area ... I say give him the job.
I am sure he can go big time with the music when we nned it to pump up the crowd.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore