PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let Bam and Willie Andrews play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigglesWorth

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I think we're all seeing where the seaosn is going. A good indication of this was the lasr kickoff return of the miami game when HOBBS returned it. Where has he been since maroney went out? I think they should have tried this earlier.

But this thread is advocating for the pats to out all their chips on the table and if they're gonna go down then they need to go down trying everything.

1. Let Bam Childress play wr. The guy is quick, although small. Knows the offense and has great hands.

2. Let Willie Andrews return punts or even a kickoff. Sure he's a rookie, but they praised him in the pre-season on return ability. Sure Faulk and Troy are dependable but they are not gonna break one. Willie would have the potential much like Hobbs to return one.

and I am guessing Wilfork and Watson injuries probably won't be good.

as BB would say.

it is what it is. we put the best players on the field in which we think will help us win that certain game.

Last edited:
Don't know about Andrews but it would seem like Bam could be useful out there :confused:

I would like to see Bam out there too, especially since he can see double duty as a defensive back, but what the hell do I know, after all, Bam was cut like three times during the preseason and EVERY time no other team picked him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News