PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Learn to Lose with Some Dignity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came oh so close to pulling off a miracle finish on a day where nothing went right for the offense. The team conceded nothing and fought like hell to the final whistle. There's no shame in that.

One thing hasn't changed - the internet is still full of people who know more about football than Bill Belichick.

Oh c'mon...try to learn to lose with some deity...:D

Came oh so close to pulling off a miracle finish on a day where nothing went right for the offense. The team conceded nothing and fought like hell to the final whistle. There's no shame in that.

One thing hasn't changed - the internet is still full of people who know more about football than Bill Belichick.
Reading some of the threads in this forum is genuinely embarrassing, especially after a playoff loss when you get people decrying BB's alleged coaching failures, McDaniels' "failure to adjust," Brady's "sullen demeanor," etc. They simply should declare, "Hey, I'm clueless about the intricacies of pro football but am going to ***** and moan and second guess anyway like I know what's going on." I'm guessing these are some of the same folks who believe Donald Trump would make a fine statesman.

how about a scumbag Denver troll masquerading as a Rams fan running amok thread to thread defending the indefensible TRUTH about Manning's sexual assault history and his obvious link to illegal PED's?

Must have been a sale down at Scumbags-R-Us this week.....

How about the opposing fans learn to win with some class first? I thick we should start there. The Broncos fans and to a lesser extent the Chefs fans were very poor winners. Maybe a "good game" from the fans when you shake their hands and tell them "good game" and "good luck" would be nice.
We should hold ourselves to a higher standard than Denver fans. I think that goes without saying.

Reading some of the threads in this forum is genuinely embarrassing, especially after a playoff loss when you get people decrying BB's alleged coaching failures, McDaniels' "failure to adjust," Brady's "sullen demeanor," etc. They simply should declare, "Hey, I'm clueless about the intricacies of pro football but am going to ***** and moan and second guess anyway like I know what's going on." I'm guessing these are some of the same folks who believe Donald Trump would make a fine statesman.
They don't just believe, they "know." Until they are proven wrong and they are on to their next crystal ball reading of truth.

They don't just believe, they "know." Until they are proven wrong and they are on to their next crystal ball reading of truth.
The problem is that proving them wrong would go completely over their heads. Football, perhaps more than any other pro sport, is a game where a layman fan's observations can be totally at odds with what's really going on.

Too many sports fans too often blame the loser as opposed to congratulating the victors.

not at all a fan of the sore losers club - it hurts but it's just a game and we are more than blessed with this team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST