PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread Official Preseason Game 3: Patriots Lose 23-7 to the Titans - REACTIONS Thread

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Zappe’s a better QB than Wentz (and so is Mac). Wentz is another turnover prone player.

Honestly, the fact you’re saying this team, who hasn’t even put its offensive line starters out there yet, are bottom dwellers already is frustrating. That’s an assumption that usually takes seeing a couple of games before making that type of statement, and you’re clearly way early.

If the entire starting lineup was out there and last night happened, it would be a completely different story. Fortunately, that wasn’t the case.
I was waiting to see if anyone else was going to respond to the idea that Wentz could be our QB. I'd say that of the 5 dumbass moves that I've seen from a QB, Wentz is responsible for 3 of them. Please no.

People are forgetting Mac Jones 2022 and the fact that he doesn't look much better in 2023.
You saw Mac Jones play this year? If he did I missed it.

Am I the only one who misses Jerry Glanville for the preseason? I mean Zo and So are fine, but I was strangely entertained back in the day.

I didn't mind Glanville; it was Don Creaqui & hater Randy Cross whom I couldn't stand.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back