PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Latest PFW Draft Value Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at this yesterday and a few things stood out

Pierre Paul in 1C- I think he's a love/hate guy and could go just about anywhere. I believe I've seen several different rumors suggesting that Tennessee at 17 is his low point meaning he won't get past the Titans.

Kareem Jackson in 1B- Talk about a late riser. First he ascended in to round 2 and now he might be a mid first round pick?

Ricky Sapp in 3B- Nawkrocki's sources have pretty consistently put Sapp in the 3rd round and Daniel Jeremiah agrees (knee injury still a concern). If the Pats make a trade in to round 3, he'd be a nice target in my opinion.

Lots of intriguing DE/OLB types in late rounds: Apparently going in round 5 or later: Jermaine Cunningham, Hall Davis, Austen Lane, O'Brien Schofield, Chris McCoy

Gronkowski slated for 1C- I am working on my own first round mock right now and it will be interesting if Gronkowski actually goes in round 1. He must be a beast for teams to be considering him in round 1 and it looks like many believe his back issues have been resolved.

Thomas over Bryant at WR- Very interesting. I am interested in both guys. This says that the guys Nawrocki's talking to are more worried about Bryant off the field than Thomas on it.

Brandon Lafell in 2B- I have a hard time seeing Lafell as the 4th WR off the board (ahead of Golden Tate). I like 6-7 guys better than Lafell right now, need to watch him again for sure.

RB's: The backs are NOT going in the 2nd round. Guy like Hardesty, Tate, Dwyer, Dixon, and Blount are all 4th or 5th rounders according to Nawrocki's sources. This is a weak draft for RB's, but I would look at these guys in the 4th.

TE's : Dennis Pitta in 2B and Jimmy Graham in 2C. Do you spend a 2nd rounder on either of these guys. I think Pitta will be solid, do you spend a mid 2nd rounder on a solid TE? I think Graham could be excellent, but could be a complete flop, do you spend a late 2nd rounder on a guy who's played one year of college football? Anthony McCoy in 4C or Fendi Onobun (another coverted basketball player with 1 year of college football) in 6A seem like great value in comparison.

Players mentioned frequently on this board currently projected to be UDFA's: Jameson Konz, Freddie Barnes, Danny Batten, Alex Daniels (ok he's maybe only mentioned by me), Vince Oghobaase,

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes