PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Late Games Thread (Den @ Ind, Sea @ SF, Pit @ Az, KC @ SD, TB @ Car)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said all along our schedule isn't as tough as some thought. The AFC North is totally fraudulent, with Baltimore's defense aging and increasingly ineffective, Cincy having no defense whatsoever, the Browns being the Browns and Pittsburgh getting exposed as a less than proficient offensive team with an overrated quarterback by Arizona. I doubt Dallas will be able to hang with the Patriots either, since their defense is very suspect. It's pretty much the Colts (whose defense is still very suspect) as the remaining team on the schedule that wouldn't be an upset loss at this point. The Patriots are significantly better on one or both sides of the ball than everyone else they play this year.

I really thought Pitt was a fraud waiting to get exposed and that their schedule would catch up to them.

The question after today's result is; Are there any great teams after the Pats and Colts?

I'd have to say no. No offense to Dallas and Green Bay but they both have glaring issues to overcome. Dallas doesn't have the defense to win the SB, NFC Championship maybe. GB has no running game and they are thin at WR so good defenses will shut them down.

Dear San Diego,

Sorry for showing the NFL how to beat you guys.

Colts gave up 160 yards rushing in the first half.....

Yeah, I know and my comment was sarcasm directed at all the talking heads and even posters here who had proclaimed the Horseshoes finally had a great D after week 1.

As I've been saying, the Colts are still soft and the Pats will be able to run and pass on that D, and our D will take away their running game.

We'll see. The Bengals will expose the Pats defense tomorrow, believe that.

Well, that's what many had expected or predicted the last time these two teams met when Rudy was in the line-up and the Pats did not have AD on the roster. I'll take my chances with the Pats and their D against anyone.

They couldn't do it last year with Henry and Rudi Johnson and the Pats have AD, a healthy Wilson, Gay, and Meriweather who are all upgrades to last years defense.

Should the Giant-Eagle game go in here, too? Anyone watching?

Yeah McNabb it's because of your race. They're so tough on you. It's not fair. LOL. Sacked 8 times fumbled the ball again. Which gave the Giants a TD :rolleyes:

Just horrible, horrible blocking by the Eagles' OL...Justice has been a child tonight. Madden is right--why no help? Why no adjustments???

18 > 12 said:

Not really.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case