PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Late Games Thread (Den @ Ind, Sea @ SF, Pit @ Az, KC @ SD, TB @ Car)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seymour93

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Come on you Seahawks! :rocker:

Good news... judging by their first drive, the 49er offense looks anemic as ever.

Last edited:
Let's go, Seattle! And Denver!!!

i got Donkos-Dolts and 9ers-Seahawks

I'm really interested to see (though I can't watch it here) whether or not the Pats' spread-em-out offensive game plan works for the third straight week vs. SD (after Favre worked it so well last week).

Although I must say, in the Turner/Edwards battle of coaching geniuses, talent usually wins out, right? If SD loses this one, the season's already in doubt. :eek:

Denver at Colts

I knew Walker was out.....now Lynch!

WTF....does the Colts ever play a game where the other team isn't missing a major cog?

Last edited:
Alex Smith dinged up. Trent Dilfer in at QB for SF.

EDIT: Gore fumbles (bad for my fantasy team)

Last edited:
Alex Smith dinged up. Trent Dilfer in at QB for SF.

EDIT: Gore fumbles (bad for my fantasy team)
49ers making up for their 2 game winning streak last week and this. Gore will put it on the ground. I saw the 320 lb DL Seahawk guy crush Smith to the ground. All of his weight was on Smith and Smith's shoulder hit the ground first. It's a wonder he's standing.

Colts should win this easily. Denver is missing two important cogs. Doom for them.

missed chance...now manning TD next drive ..

Travis Henry shredding the Colts defense thus far. On a related note, I'm really glad I started him in my fantasy league this week.

Wow, today I've rooted for the Bills, Oakland and now the Donks. It's bizzaro day.

Colts run D is looking anemic. Shanny, don't let Cutler lob that ball around. I hate when coaching genius out thinks itself. :nono:

Gore fumbles AGAIN. This time at his own 5. Luckily somehow a 49er recovered it.

SF fans booing the offensive playcalling.

Colts run D is looking anemic. Shanny, don't let Cutler lob that ball around. I hate when coaching genius out thinks itself. :nono:

Seriously. Henry ripping off 15 yard runs every play, then they get near the red zone and suddenly it's pass, pass, pass.

First Peyton face sighting of the day as the little used Hunter the Punter is forced to close out their first drive. Shame Denver left 4 on the field in that last drive.

The real Colts run defense is showing up

Anyone still getting the Bears game? What on earth happened there?

Doesn't matter who is the RB, they are gashing the Colts defense badly.

The Broncos are gashing the Colts run defense... almost 100 yards in the first quarter and it's not over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down