PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Late Games Thread (Chi @ SD, Det @ Oak, TB @ Sea)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad the Rams lost, with the 49ers pick in our pocket, we need to see the other NFC West teams win.

Re: Da Bears 3 Chargers zip

The Bears matchup well defensively against the Chargers offense. They don't have great wr's and the Bears have good db's. The Bears have enough muscle to fight off the chargers powerful offense. O and the Bears front seven isn't too bad.

Seriously, how bad were the Rams' offense today? Bulger and Bruce (and Ronnie Brown) crippled my fantasy team.

Re: Da Bears 3 Chargers zip

Lions are up 7-0 on Oakland, that's good for their #3 pick. That's a winnable game for them.

Seriously, how bad were the Rams' offense today? Bulger and Bruce (and Ronnie Brown) crippled my fantasy team.

As a Pats fan, I hope you were shrewd enough to grab Randy Moss.

Philip Rivers sucks

Man, I thought Screech was bad last year with that high voice that seems as though his balls were clipped off in childhood. Mr. Castrato was last seen yelling at Hobbs and crying over a mock dance, and today while the "worst player in the league" broke a NFL record for kickoff returns, the Castrato is panicking and throwing interceptions. Then there's that YouTube clip in which Mr. High Voice tells off a crowd. I hate this guy as much as I hate Shannon Sharpe and Zach Piller.

Re: Phillip Rivers sucks

Man, I thought Screech was bad last year with that high voice that seems as though his balls were clipped off in childhood. Mr. Castrato was last seen yelling at Hobbs and crying over a mock dance, and today while the "worst player in the league" broke a NFL record for kickoff returns, the Castrato is panicking and throwing interceptions. Then there's that YouTube clip in which Mr. High Voice tells off a crowd. I hate this guy as much as I hate Shannon Sharpe and Zach Piller.

Be fair. Rivers said he's the "sorriest corner in the league." While explaining how the Pats have to "act like they've been there." Evidently, Shawn Merck-man was explaining recently how Chicago should "act like they've been there" before this week's game. They are experts on how teams who actually go to super bowls should behave.

But really, since he's calling Hobbs the "sorriest corner in the league," he really isn't techically proven wrong because Hobbs now also owns the league record for a kickoff return.

Whatever, Howdy Doody. We'll take him ;)

PFnV

Chargers don't look good today. Rivers looks average.

Chargers don't look good today. Rivers looks average.

This might be one of those games that a team overlooks a obvious lesser talented opponent by looking ahead to a game against a perrenial SB contender.

I say SD does what Denver did earlier today - They keep Chicago alive well into the game and pound out a victory late

San Diego 21
Chicago 17

Uuuuuugh, the SD v. Chicago game is unwatchable.

SD sucks, Bears not much better. Crappy game to watch. Just terrible.

It's the battle of the QB's..... to see who's worst.

Pick for Rex...not the best route though.

Grossman is pathetic, period. How the hell does he still have a job.

For God's sake, I honestly think that Matt Gutierrez could do better than Rex Grossman.

Uuuuuugh, the SD v. Chicago game is unwatchable.

SD sucks, Bears not much better. Crappy game to watch. Just terrible.

You're right. It feels like we're watching Cleveland vs. Oakland instead.

Rivers fumbles on the 1 :rolleyes:

I think SD just got jobbed. That was offsides by Harris

I think Rivers is about to cry, get the boy a kleenex!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes