ryan.gif

One can never see that too many times.

Congratulations Kyle Love and good luck in the 2012-13 NFL season! :D

Love signs extension???

A REVERSE DEBACLE!!!!!!!!

Belichick is always extending his Love
Love is here to stay
Money can't buy Love, oh wait $3M can

I digress, but Love has such a unique profile/body shape, especially with the tuft of dreads peeking out that he is always easy track while watching the game.

Sign the beast.

Oh, they did.

Please stop posting this. It costs me at least 5 minutes of my day every time I see it. I have watched a lot of football and I'm not sure I've ever seen an offensive lineman hit like that, especially with a clean hit.

I love Kyle Love.

I've posted this before, so excuse me.

ryan.gif

His right leg goes as high as Love's helmet lmaooooooooooo :eek:

First of all, KL deserves this. He has exceed expectations and then some.

However I'll play devils advocate and say that this was a good gesture move by the Pats as I'm sure they hope to sign him long term after this season.

Vince is due $6.5m next year and $7.5m in 2014. He'l turn 32 mid-way thru the 2013 season.

I would not be suprised if they attempt to renegotiate with him after this season. Hopefully that will go smoothly.

Last edited:
Love Love.

I hope this (finally?) puts to rest the false perception that the Pats are stingy. They open their wallets for self-made players like Love, who has earned it, in a situation where they really didn't have to. They spent money on Gronkowski before they had to. They extended Mayo before they had to. They players that earn it, earn it.

BB is pay for performance. When players like Branch and Asante and Milloy leave because the front office isn't prepared to pay them what they're asking for, there're always fans who flame about it. In the case of those three players, at least, turns out the front office was right!

I wouldn't doubt that he's gonna have a season that would justify a lot more than $3mil in the open market.

Smart move by the Pats... plus they look like the good guys. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back