PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kiper's mock has the Pats picking? (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mel Kipers Mock draft

Most of Kiper's "picks" don't make sense.

First and foremost is KC taking another QB. Don't see that happening. Not with Pioli there.

Oakland taking a WR? Come on Mel. They need defense.

Aaron Curry is a top 5 pick? Since when?

Buffalo isn't going to take Pettigrew. They have Royal and Fine. And they were very impressed with Fine. They are more likely to take an OT since Peters wants out.

This mock is garbage, IMO. I don't see any way Sanchez goes in the top 3 and I also don't see any way Knowshon Moreno makes it to #15. I do love that he has us taking Cushing. Hopefully he is spot on with that. But, other than that pick, you can pretty much throw this mock away.

It's January...... There's not a single mock anywhere that you can't throw away.

It's January...... There's not a single mock anywhere that you can't throw away.

I have a couple of mocks that could be directed toward Mel Kiper that wouldn't be thrown away. Unfortunately, they're not the kind of "mocks" that you are thinking of.

Well, with the 27th ranked defense and the 29th ranked offense, there's not much Oakland doesn't need. OK, their special teams were actually pretty good...but now they're losing their punter. :p

I can kind of picture them taking a WR in a desperate effort to pretend that Russell really was worth of the #1 pick, you betcha, he just doesn't have the "weapons." :rolleyes:

I don't see any way Sanchez goes in the top 3

I actually think Mark Sanchez will eventually over take Stafford for the #1 spot when it's all said & done. And that Stafford may have an Aaron Rodgers/Brady Quinn like fall.

Yeah but it's Al Davis making the pick & he chose McFadden over Gholston & Dorsey last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft