PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

King suggests LT should join the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read a single post in this thread all I have to say is I can't believe King would say something so stupid. What would LT possibly offer? He really must be bored this week.

He's good on the goal line, I wouldn't be opposed to it...

Certainly better than Maroney...

rofl

How funny would it be if the only time he saw the field was when we were on the 1 yard line

BB - "Maroney for some reason you're stop functioning on the goal line so we brought in LaDanian here to help you out. He'll take over on the 1 yard line every time we get there"

I didn't read a single post in this thread all I have to say is I can't believe King would say something so stupid. What would LT possibly offer? He really must be bored this week.

I agree. King needs to lay off the hooch when he's writing these things.

It's a ridiculous idea, and insulting to anyone with more than 2 functioning brain cells.

Has Bruce called in to WEEI about this yet?

I'd rather watch a 1-15 season again over having that whineass on the sidelines

actually, tomlinson would be very effecitve in the job kevin faulk now does....

I would take him in a heartbeat as long as he is fine with being a 3rd down back

actually, tomlinson would be very effecitve in the job kevin faulk now does....

I would take him in a heartbeat as long as he is fine with being a 3rd down back

Faulk is tough as nails... Complainian is a ***** who made his bones running behind one of the meanest blocking backs of this era (Lorenzo Neal). Look what happened after Neal left and CryBoy had to absorb those first blows in the hole.

Faulk is tough as nails... Complainian is a ***** who made his bones running behind one of the meanest blocking backs of this era (Lorenzo Neal). Look what happened after Neal left and CryBoy had to absorb those first blows in the hole.

in his worst year, tomlinson carried the ball 50 more times than faulk did in his most productive year. tomlinson has missed 3 games in 9 years

don't be a fool and allow your emotions to supercede logical thought

King needs to go on a serious diet before he collapses, it's pretty obvious to me that he is lacking fresh air to the brain with some of the IDIOCY that spews out of his mouth.

Please, dump all of these running backs, we need a workhorse!!!!! This RB by committee stuff is gettin pretty old and isnt scaring defenses anymore.

Faulk, has 839 att and most of them came on drews where he is only geting hit by DB's im not saying he is not tough. but he's only a 3rd down back.

LT has over 3500 total touchs. over 16000 total yerds over 150 total TD's he is one of the all time greats. Faulk. is not in he's League. Marshall Faulk, yes but kavin Faulk, no.

as far as him comeing to the pats i don't realy care. if they sign him or not. but he was a great RB.

according to charger fan LT is destined for boston. i'd love to be a fly on the wall in that locker room.

Maybe we should concentrate on upgrading the OL before RB.

Can't put the cart in front of the horse.

Faulk, has 839 att and most of them came on drews where he is only geting hit by DB's im not saying he is not tough. but he's only a 3rd down back.

LT has over 3500 total touchs. over 16000 total yerds over 150 total TD's he is one of the all time greats. Faulk. is not in he's League. Marshall Faulk, yes but kavin Faulk, no.

as far as him comeing to the pats i don't realy care. if they sign him or not. but he was a great RB.

You're wrong about one thing: those 839 attempts came on draw plays this season. :eek:

Wait.... Does New England need to get tougher or classier? This is all getting very confusing.

Depends. If Belichick makes them tougher, then they should have gotten classier. If he makes them classier, then they should have gotten tougher. Personally, I think they should be striving to get cloughier.

Why in the hell would we want him? I mean he's a cry baby, can never stay healthy... not to mention he talked all that crap about BB after we beat their ass in San Diego in 05

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back