PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

King suggests LT should join the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
hells no...and for the above poster anyone is better on the goal line than maroney

To borrow from another excellent thread here:

2576d1264360816-classic-patriots-moment-using-paint-lt.jpg

(thanks fumbrunner!)

NO.

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't happen, simply because of that stupid "teardrop" TD celebration...and he's seen better days...

Not on the coldest day in hell :mad:

I would have a big issue with LT joining the Pats. He's my least favorite player in the league and he's not produced in two years.
HELL NO!!!

Tomlinson averaged 3.3 YPC this season.

Maybe we should try to get Larry Johnson while we're at it.

I think I rather have LJ than LT at this point.

No thanks. I'd rather the team try to make a play for Ronnie Brown when the
Dolphins dangle him this offseason.

I would stop rooting for the team. 25years... (including some incredibly AWFUL ones)... and nothing ever turned my stomach more than the thought of Complainian playing here. I LOATH him.

Dumbest idea ever. The Pats line can't run block. The Pats love to throw. If a RB fumbles once, they are put on a timeout for weeks. This would be a RB's worst nightmare.

Answer: Dan Patrick, Peter Queen, Complainian.

Question: Who are 3 douchebags will will never, ever, be in my kitchen?

Tomlinson would be fourth on our depth chart... not really sure what the point of signing him would be.

Just sign him up and cut his ass during the last week of pre-season :D

First rounder in 2014! Davis knows he'll be dead by then, wtf does he care. Plus he knows who Tomlinson is, so that must mean he's worth a first, right?

Last edited:
I have a few suggestions for Peter King but they'd get me banned from this site. ;)

(Don't) sign the beast.

Never! Don't want him. He's not a winner. Don't need excuse makers. Don't need whiners. That's why we don't need him. Same reason why A. Thomas is gone.

First rounder in 2014! Davis knows he'll be dead by then, wtf does he care. Plus he knows who Tomlinson is, so that must mean he's worth a first, right?

I like this better than my idea, I completely forgot the senile old man from Oakland ;)

Great resume, but he would just be another mediocre running back in a mediocre backfield. He would be no better than the best guy the Pats currently have, but no worse than the worse guy.

McCluster please.

CompLainian Tomlinson is D-O-N-E. DONE. And nothing makes me happier than watching his demise after he self-proclaimed himself better than Adrian Peterson and the best RB in the league on PTI this past summer. Hopefully he retires so I don't have to see him pout on the sidelines or hear him cry about carries.

If we were going to go for supposed washed up backs, I'd rather see us go for LJ than LT. But I'm all for an infusion of some youthful legs at the RB position.

Peter King has evolved (in my mind, at least) from someone whose stuff I enjoyed reading a few years ago to an insufferable, name-dropping, know-it-all a-hole. God, what a d-bag he's become.

I suggest Ndamukong Suh join the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back