PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kawika Mitchell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think you should be head of BB's scouting department. He'll totaly be sold if you hand him an article talking about Mitchells contract situation. The plays and awareness he made and shown in that article, man, what a player.

Throwing insults around when opinion differs let you down though. Plus the fact you chose spaz. Putting it in capitals doesn't make it any more effective either, infact it highlights the worst put down ever.

I think he's a decent player. Would he be good for depth? At the moment he would yes, but I and I'm sure others would hope we can land and draft and develop better. Wouldn't surprise me if Belichick has him on radar since he had a decent game against us but I doubt he'd be licking his lips at the thought of Kawika Mitchell.

On that developing LB talent coming out of the draft...not much precedent there for ya, spazzola. You sure you've been following BB since he's been in NE?:bricks:

:D My post bugged you huh.

Let it go, I'm a spaz..

Yeah. You are right. Playing behind 260 lb speed rushers is MORE CONDUCIVE to being a successful ILB than playing behind 320 lb run stuffers.:rolleyes:

You make no sense.

What I said was playing behind the Giant's front four makes him look a lot better than he is. Call it the Reggie Torbor effect.

I suppose if the ILB's only responsibility was stuffing the run, you might have a point.

Last edited:
What I said was playing behind the Giant's front four makes him look a lot better than he is. Call it the Reggie Torbor effect.

I suppose if the ILB's only responsibility was stuffing the run, you might have a point.

I would say stuffing the run is the primary responsibility of an ILB.

If anything, his D line made him look WORSE. Only time it would make him look better is on blitzes.

I would say stuffing the run is the primary responsibility of an ILB.

If anything, his D line made him look WORSE. Only time it would make him look better is on blitzes.

How do you figure, given that he was an OLB in a 4-3?

How do you figure, given that he was an OLB in a 4-3?

Depends on which OLB position he played. However, I figure it like this:

Smaller DL = tougher to shed blocks/hold point of attack = no help for LB against run = Giants give up 4th most rushing yds per game in 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News