PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Justin Tuck on Tom Brady's toughness

Status
Not open for further replies.
And he threw it across the field so we are easily talking about a 70+ yard throw. On his 47th attempt of the game on a night where he was pressured and hit like in Denver recently, playing on a bum ankle. Also speaks volumes about Moss' speed that the pass was short.
Good call on the accross the field angle he took on the throw. It absolutely was 70+ yards.

He pulled this in the other Tuck thread too. Apparently no one who has ever beaten us in a big game deserves any respect.
Lol well that's a childish stance to take

I actually measured the distance using Pythagorean theorem and it traveled 75-76 yards.

brady threw a bomb after getting abused all night long. very impressive.

I'm not ragging on Randy but it's painful because he really should have reeled that in considering some of the amazing catches he had.

I think he thought the DB wasn't going to get there. If Webster doesn't get a hand to it Moss makes that catch. I think Moss went for the safer option than him going up to try and get the ball. If Brady manages to to get an extra foot on the throw it's a catch. I don't blame either for not making that play. It's 3rd and 20 with the whole field to go. The Giants know it's going deep to Moss and he still got deeper than them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST